BTC USD 84,796.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Wallkergroup.com - Multiple Plan

:D Dah mula dapat bayaran, masuk semalam.

$20.00 has been successfully sent to your e-gold account 4434XXX.
Transaction batch is 80951xxx

Dia kata (dlm FAQ), 1-24jam, tapi yg ni tak berapa minit pun... dah lepas!
Uih, ni sudah kira bagus! Vote jugak dlm investdaddy!
Naper admin tak cakap dia bayar instant?

Anyway, thanks to WG Admin! :)cgrock
 
$2.25 has been successfully sent to your e-gold account 44xxxxx.
Transaction batch is 80971522.

Wallker Group

:)paid
 
Hello to all members,
I'm sorry but I only speak english and spanish.
All pending payments has been done.Remember to vote for us.
If anyone have any doubt,contact me via PM,email or instant messenger.

Regards,
Vincent Wallker
 
Hello to all members,
I'm sorry but I only speak english and spanish.
All pending payments has been done.Remember to vote for us.
If anyone have any doubt,contact me via PM,email or instant messenger.

Regards,
Vincent Wallker

Hola Mr Vincent.. Me no habla espanyol :p
Thanks for dropping by! :)cgrock
 
Hello to all members,
I'm sorry but I only speak english and spanish.
All pending payments has been done.Remember to vote for us.
If anyone have any doubt,contact me via PM,email or instant messenger.

Regards,
Vincent Wallker

hello Admin wellcome to CG.. its nice to see u
 
Nice to see u here admin..

got my 4th cashout today..almos instant..

thanks.
 
welcome to cg.. admin..

hopes you will be .. honest :)
 
Back
Top
Log in Register