BTC USD 85,213.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Volutic - volutic.com

Volutic | April 25, 2020 :D
My Payeer Payment Proof | Payeer Instant ;) $2.61
9QplRoq.jpg

Thank you.
 
This morning I found out that I got banned from Volutic also. After they closed my account on Clicks Genie, they did the same thing on Volutic. They had no reason to do that, but a scammer is always a scammer. Be very careful if you are already a member. If you are not a member, do not join. Avoid as much as you can this "SCAM". Withdraw your money as fast as you can. Be safe.
 
Volutic Update | July 01, 2020
They removed the verification emails. For now, we don't need any code to log in. I checked today and, surprise, I was able to enter my account. For how long... I don't know...
They fixed Volutic but not Clicks Genie. Clicks Genie is still broken to me...
 
Back
Top
Log in Register