BTC USD 83,716.1 Gold USD 4,117.00
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

To Sell VolumePills - Quadruple Your Orgasms

mchammer

Fun Poster
Messages
200
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Points
10


1) How does VolumePills Works?
VolumePills™ is a unique blend of natural ingredients, medically backed to increase semen volume, sexual desire and sexual stamina. The pills work on a unique "plus" principle:

Firstly, VolumePills™ can increase the amount of semen and sperm produced by naturally increasing the level of testosterone in the body. When the level of testosterone is increased the hormones in the body increase the levels of semen and sperm produced. This therefore this can, multiply the volume of ejaculate produced.

Secondly, VolumePills™, through it's range of all natural, tries to increase the blood flow to the penis, by opening up vital capillaries. Thus allowing more blood to enter the penis and get trapped in the spongy tissues in the Corposa Cavernosa and Corpus Spongiosum. This in turn creates stronger, longer, rock hard erections.



2) Why Should I choose VolumePills?
VolumePills™ is the Number One rated semen enhancement system, current VolumePills™ customers have reported:
  • Increased semen, leading to more sexual desire and performance.
  • A completely natural solution to sexual enhancement.
  • Medically backed product, giving you piece of mind.
  • Fast, effective results.
Still not convinced? VolumePills™ offers you what we feel to be the greatest and most natural enhancement system on the market. We are medically backed by professionals from a range of medical disciplines all agreeing that VolumePills™ is No. 1. We also offer you an amazing six month guarantee. That's a six month satisfaction guarantee or your money back.

There are no hidden tie ins or loop holes. How can we offer this? Well simple really, we know that you want to get a simple, effective product to naturally enhance your sexual performance.

We know VolumePills™ works and soon you will too.



3) Are VolumePills Safe?
What would be the point of producing a new herbal sexual enhancement formula if the resulting effects were not safe? We offer a Medically backed program that offers fast effective results that are of the highest, freshest quality.

All the ingredients are blended together in a CNL approved facility in the U.S. to find out more about the natural ingredients we use in Volume Pills. Before you order the product, we recommend that you view the ingredients used in VolumePills™ to ensure that you are not allergic to any of them.

Before you use any nutritional supplement you should first consult a doctor first. This is to ensure that you are not allergic to our products, as your health is of paramount importance to us.



4) What can an increase in semen do for me?
As you have no doubt already figured out, VolumePills™ can increase your semen output like never before. However, is there any need for this enhancement, what does VolumePills™ do for you?

The answer is simple, increased Volume equals increased pleasure, for both you and your partner.

The increase in the volume of your ejaculate leads to stronger, longer and more satisfying orgasms. Customer feedback also points to the occurrence of the "multiple male orgasm".

Can you imagine the best sex of your life is only a click away? Ordering VolumePills™ today, can begin you on the path to the ultimate sexual satisfaction for both you and your partner.



5) Are the pills easy to take?
Taking VolumePills™ is easy, simple and straight forward. VolumePills™ is designed to fit around your busy lifestyle. We understand that modern life requires you to live at full speed.

Do you have time to spend all day taking pills? No, and that’s why the "Plus" formula only requires you to take two pills a day. That right just two pills a day.

We recommend that for maximum absorption that you take the pill 30 minutes before a meal. Take the pills and get on with your life. If your taking pills all day how can you benefit from the results VolumePills™ brings?



6) Can VolumePills help my partner conceive?
VolumePills™ contains a range of ingredients which are proven to help with sperm mobility and numbers. A good example of this is the level of Zinc that is contained in each and every pill. Studies have shown that a high level of Zinc increases the levels of sperm and their mobility, essential in conception and fertility.

Please click here to view the results of an independent review of zinc and it's effects on fertility.



7) Can I Still benefit after a Vasectomy?
As you can imagine the volume of the semen that you produce will increase however, you will not become fertile again.

You can still be benefit from all of the other amazing benefits of VolumePills™, even after a vasectomy. Such as increase sex drive and sustained, harder, more satisfying erections.




Price:
one box RM230
2 boxes RM400
3 boxes RM600

CALL TO ORDER 016-326 1837
 
Last edited:
VolumePills price list:

one box RM230
2 boxes RM400
3 boxes RM600

CALL TO ORDER 016-326 1837
 
Last edited:
Testimonials:

"I am so glad I came across this product, VolumePills™. When I ejaculate the feeling is so much greater and it has increased up to 3 times the amount and a lot thicker from when I was not using VolumePills™, as my orgasms are more powerful than I have ever felt before in my lifetime. My erections are at a healthier state from using VolumePills™, as from before to now they are a lot stronger and heathier." - Alexis. December, 2005


"I'm incredibly happy with your product volume pills. I began searching for a product that would help me with my sperm count, I'm 28 and i noticed that the amount of sperm i ejaculated was not the same as when i was younger so i began to worry. I found your website and compared it to others. I found that the ingridients differed greatly and even though volume pills where more costly, I brought them. Since I've been using your product , I've noticed my drive to have sex has increased i began feeling pleasure in ways i used to when i was 17 years old. Not only did it increase my sex drive and hardness but i also noticed the sperm, it looks and feels healthier than before. I also ment to mention that my overall health has improved. I feel strong and have a drive to exercise. I also feel more confident and happy, I really feel like I'm 17 years old agaon, seriously......Thanks!" - Daniel Lamoas
 
The new VolumePills™ formula has unique ingredients that will bring you results, fast.

VolumePills™ has been developed with a unique "Plus" potency formula, backed by healthcare professionals, which brings results quickly and effectively.

We understand that there are many products out there on the market. Our rave reviews from customers and our endorsements from healthcare professionals show that VolumePills™ with the new "Plus" formula is simply the best product available.

Ingredients:
  • Solidilin
  • Xi Lan Rou Gui and Hong Hua Fen
  • Ku Gua
  • 4', 5, 7- Trihydroxyflavone and Embilica Officinalis
  • San Guo Mu
  • Dong Chong Xia Cao
  • Zinc Oxide
  • Ling Zhi
  • Tian Men Dong or Shatarvi
  • Drilizen
  • Xian Mao
  • Fucus Vesiculosus
 
Doctor endorsement:


"Psychological sexual research consistently demonstrates that sexual desire and sexual satisfaction are very dependent on self-confidence and psychological well-being. Self-confidence and self-image are crucial components of a healthy psychological perception.

The VolumePills™ formula is unique, and designed to facilitate increased ejaculations of semen. My patients report their sexual self-confidence to be higher than ever as a result of taking VolumePills™.

The ingredients in VolumePills™ have been used through the ages to induce heightened sexual desire, sexual stamina, and increased ejaculate. As a result of receiving such benefits, self-confidence can rise dramatically.

In my opinion, those same VolumePills™ ingredients have been shown through time to decrease the likelihood of premature ejaculations. This is a primarily psychological condition due to a decrease in self-esteem and confidence. VolumePills™, in my opinion, boosts self-confidence and therefore should help to lessen the incidence of premature ejaculation.

In addition, further psychological sexual research shows that most women subconsciously desire a man who has the ability to produce large ejaculations of semen, which is associated with a woman's innate desire to reproduce. As VolumePills™ can increase the volume of semen produced, subconsciously this can make the user of the pills more attractive and sexually fulfilling.

VolumePills™ is effective and easy to use which, in my professional opinion, can help you and your partner enjoy the many benefits that optimum sexual performance can bring."


doc2_sig.gif

Dr. Michael A. Carter, Psy.D. RCP Doctor of Clinical Psychology
 
"As a marriage and family therapist, much of my practice is comprised of counseling couples. Often, issues relating to fertility and/or sexual satisfaction arise. Being a woman, I can easily relate to how male fertility is important. I have been researching products that I could trust and rely upon in my clinical practice to recommend to my male patients for the purpose of increasing their fertility. I am confident in the effectiveness of VolumePills™. After reviewing the ingredients and formula of VolumePills™, I believe it to be extremely effective.

As a component of sexual satisfaction, women innately prefer men who can produce large amounts of semen. In my experience, I can confirm this. I have found that many of the female patients with whom I have spoken and whom I have counseled enjoy sex more when their partner has the ability to produce larger amounts of ejaculate. Knowing that a sexual partner can produce a large quantity of semen can be sexually stimulating, as this triggers a woman’s subconscious desire to pick a fertile mate.

VolumePills™ contains ingredients that I have found to be essential in the promotion of physical and sexual well-being.

A good example of this is the inclusion of Musli and Reishi Mushroom. Musli has traditionally been used to promote sexual well being and desire in India. It is regarded by some as an herbal alternative to Viagra. It also has a reputation for acting without side effects.

Reishi Mushroom, I believe, when combined with all the ingredients found in VolumePills™, promotes the right emotional sense for sexual contact. Reishi has traditionally been used as a mood-elevating herb. While the other ingredients in VolumePills™ stimulate the production of semen, the Reishi Mushroom elevates the mood of the user, increasing the desire for sexual intercourse.

I recommend VolumePills™ to my male patients who are having any level of dissatisfaction with their sexual partner(s). The results of VolumePills™ have been very positive for my male patients."

- Marcella Fernandez, Marriage & Family Therapist, Los Angeles, California USA
 
"I am so glad I came across this product, VolumePills™. When I ejaculate the feeling is so much greater and it has increased up to 3 times the amount and a lot thicker from when I was not using VolumePills™, as my orgasms are more powerful than I have ever felt before in my lifetime. My erections are at a healthier state from using VolumePills™, as from before to now they are a lot stronger and heathier." - Alexis, Australia

“My partner does not know i use this product and said that i was getting younger i am 56 and now have sex more frequently and with out the use of Viagra.” - John Machaiek, U.S.A.

“Since i've begun using your product my orgasims have been icredible! Never have i experienced such a rush of explosions when i climax. My wife has also experienced mulitple orgasims for the first time!” - Mike Schaefer
 
What I’ve noticed
- Volume increased by about 2x on any given day.
- Volume increased by about 3x to 3.5x if I ’save up’ & the ‘mood’ is right.
- Slight increase in ’shooting’ distance.
- Very very small (but noticeable) increase in intensity.
- No noticeable change in ‘texture’ or appearance directly related to Volume Pills. Rather, I’ve found that what I eat/drink that day seems to effect this the most.
– I wouldn’t say more ‘intense’ orgasms, but much more satisfying.
Comment by Nate Dog on December 29, 2009 @ 6:01 am
 
Back
Top
Log in Register