BTC USD 85,896.7 Gold USD 4,156.79
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Veolex - veolex.com

blues03

Active+ Member
Messages
3,062
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
3,062
Reaction score
1
Points
25
I am not admin.

728x90.gif

Veolex is a private online investment program. We aim giving a large amount of people from different countries of the world to use our services. We offer you a true and stable passive income from your participation in our program. With Veolex your returns are not based on other payments into the fund, but on the funds investment strategies.

We offers you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies, our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

plan1.gif
plan2.gif



++Invest Here++
 
I have joined it and deposit 25$! After I receive paid I will post here!

Date : 06/17/2009 03:08
From/To Account : U1537328
Amount : -25.12
Currency : USD
Batch : 1141824
Memo : Sent Payment 25.00 USD to account U1537328. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to veolex.com User Infolist
Payment ID : NULL
 
If principal is included in daily payments, plan 2% for 70 days generate 40% profit within 70 days.
Is 0.57% daily profit High yield or Low yield program?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register