BTC USD 82,559.7 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Trading today what you think?

ITtrader

Freshie
Messages
6
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
3
I am new to trading and wanted to post one of my charts for any feedback that you can offer. I am using an IT Cross and it was okay today but not great. Let me know your thoughts please.

705.gif
 
your pic too small

may i know what pair you trade?
 
I trade all the majors but also do some on the S&P. What do you trade? Do you have Skype?
 
I am new to trading and wanted to post one of my charts for any feedback that you can offer. I am using an IT Cross and it was okay today but not great. Let me know your thoughts please.

705.gif

I think EU will UP again, GU maybe need to care..for GU we need trade after after news and dont forget chart indheks USD

GOODLUCK :)cgrock:)cgrock:)cgrock
 

for me, news is a trap to trader. sometimes I don't even bother by news.

I beg to disagree, news is important if you're in trading especially online. How can you evaluate or study the trending if we don't read the news?
 
I beg to disagree, news is important if you're in trading especially online. How can you evaluate or study the trending if we don't read the news?

The way you do it is by trading people. Also, through your setups and technical analysis you will know when something is up. By trading people you will be able to see the trend and what market is doing.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12045
USD / JPY
158.275
GBP / USD
1.32250
USD / CHF
0.83070
USD / CAD
1.42625
EUR / JPY
177.339
AUD / USD
0.69850
Back
Top
Log in Register