AdamKyi
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 210
- Joined
- May 31, 2016
- Messages
- 210
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Talk On Live Whatsapp,Avoid All Impostors!
Email me:[email protected] If I'm Offline!
★BITCOIN SELL @ RM 2700 PER BTC / RM27 PER 0.01 BTC★
★BITCOIN BUY @ RM 2550 PER BTC / RM25.50 PER 0.01 BTC★
About Us:
Long Time Online;
Largest Order RM 50K Via Bank Transfer.
No Scams/Playing Games Here.
Payment Methods:
Maybank @ IBG Instant Transfer or ATM transfer
Regular Trading Hours:
From 11:30AM to 03:30AM almost everyday.Most of the time Im on Whatsapp,if Iam not on then I am outside running some errands,email me Ill try reply you as soon as possible.
Contact Information:
PLEASE PM
After Trade Please Leave Me A Feedback
Thank you.


Email me:[email protected] If I'm Offline!
★BITCOIN SELL @ RM 2700 PER BTC / RM27 PER 0.01 BTC★
★BITCOIN BUY @ RM 2550 PER BTC / RM25.50 PER 0.01 BTC★
About Us:
Long Time Online;
Largest Order RM 50K Via Bank Transfer.
No Scams/Playing Games Here.
Payment Methods:
Maybank @ IBG Instant Transfer or ATM transfer
Regular Trading Hours:
From 11:30AM to 03:30AM almost everyday.Most of the time Im on Whatsapp,if Iam not on then I am outside running some errands,email me Ill try reply you as soon as possible.
Contact Information:
PLEASE PM
After Trade Please Leave Me A Feedback
Thank you.
WARNING!!!
My phone been stolen on 13/08/2016 at Bangkok International Airport. I am able to cancel all my credit cards, but found out i lost 22.32btc on blockchain 23/08/2016. I have contact my network provider to block my number straight away when my phone stolen. The thief seem to have hacking skills, i am afraid that he/she will use my info to scam other people. SO PLEASE NOTE THAT I ONLY WORK WITH ESCROW IN LOCALBITCOINS ALL THE TIME, OR PLEASE KINDLY PM ME TO REQUEST MY CONTACT INFORMATION. THANKS
My phone been stolen on 13/08/2016 at Bangkok International Airport. I am able to cancel all my credit cards, but found out i lost 22.32btc on blockchain 23/08/2016. I have contact my network provider to block my number straight away when my phone stolen. The thief seem to have hacking skills, i am afraid that he/she will use my info to scam other people. SO PLEASE NOTE THAT I ONLY WORK WITH ESCROW IN LOCALBITCOINS ALL THE TIME, OR PLEASE KINDLY PM ME TO REQUEST MY CONTACT INFORMATION. THANKS
Last edited: