cmrsmiss
Freshie
- Messages
- 1
- Joined
- Apr 14, 2006
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
Dear fellow countrymen,
I launched a project called as ThomasLeePrivate.
However, the project is not suitable to everyone here due to religion sensitivity.
We offer variable ROI varies from 110% to 160% in 7 days to 15 days.
The variable ROI is to suit the daily performance to ensure everyone involved will be paid accordingly.
Most of my time, I'll be at the HyipRanks.
Take a look here: www.thomasleeprivate.com
Thanks
I launched a project called as ThomasLeePrivate.
However, the project is not suitable to everyone here due to religion sensitivity.
We offer variable ROI varies from 110% to 160% in 7 days to 15 days.
The variable ROI is to suit the daily performance to ensure everyone involved will be paid accordingly.
Most of my time, I'll be at the HyipRanks.
Take a look here: www.thomasleeprivate.com
Thanks