BTC USD 84,993.4 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

The sim 3

It's a really good game, but you can not build a lot! I have been saved if a little bad for me.The other things are really exciting.Fishing, the parties are fantastic! I love the graphics! But you should buy a new graphics card.If you do not have the game crashes.
 
I like the idea of The Sims 3, I waited and waited and laid mines in the reserves. When I installed it has taken so in my office. EA Download Manager, my PC would not do anything. I had to uninstall this part of the game when I finally managed to play the game, loading screens are impressive, since they are not.
 
Okie.Up kan blk thread ni.
Dh lama suram.

The Sims 3 expansion yg baru dh kuar: The Sims 3 Late Nite. Siap ade sims Vampire lg n bandar baru.Best best..

Nk tanye,

1. Kalau download games via EA Download Manager ni mmg ambik masa lama ke? Smpai berhari2 kalau pakai Celcom Berukband or Wifi? Tensen aku..

2. Games ori bleh main offline tk? Or compulsory kene main online?

Otai2, tolong jawab ye..Mekaseh
 
As at now dh ade total expansions The Sims 3:

1.The World Adventures - sims bleh g Egypt, China n Paris
2.Ambitions - Ade pekerjaan baru yg sims leh wat including stylist n tattoo maker, fireman, etc + new town
3. Yg latest n baru kuar; Late nite - Ade sims Vampire n sims bleh naik train kt subway. Ade new town as well

Pastu bleh add on:

1. End-loft stuff - New stuff on equipments (electrical + technological)
2. Fast-lane stuff - New stuff on Transportation + new trait: 'kaki permotoran' kot (tk ingat English words dia pe).

Kalau main complete package ni mmg bleh gila jadinye..Gila dgn de Sims..Hehehe
 
Huh jenuh ngadap pc...... Sim punya pasal.... No hal......ekekekeke.....
 
uih?

xkan xde link kut... ekekek... minat tp xpenah beli cd die... lau komp lopek bleh main gak ker? sbb lappy aku xde grafik kad laa... huhuhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuu
 
game sims ni mule2 best tp lame2 dah explore mcm2 boring hahaha xsampai thp ketagih sgt kot bg aku lar tp tetap mantap di hati ku
 
Back
Top
Log in Register