BTC USD 83,367.9 Gold USD 4,196.91
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

The first trade of life

Shing1985

Banned
Messages
378
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Messages
378
Reaction score
24
Points
15
The first trade I make in my life is about ৫০ 50 profit. But since it was a demo account, I could not withdraw the profit. Then I trade a few more but they turn into losses and I lose about ৫ 500. Let's start with teaching and gaining knowledge about the trade. It's been almost 6 months and I'm still losing, which means I'm still a kid in the trading world. I am especially requesting your opinion about the first trade of your life and the current situation.
 
The first trade is similar to first love. Some traders claim that they don't want to remember what was going on when they starte trading because everything was bad and these negative emotions make them feel sad. On the other side, some traders state that everybody should remember what was going on when they firstly started trading, because it's a big motivation to see how you have upgraded your skills and how you have gained lots of experience and knowledge. In my opinion, traders should always remember their first trade as well as their first love, because it's an unforgettable thing actually.
 
My first trade was profitable. Because of this, I had euphoria and hope that it would continue forever)). But further trading showed that I was still a complete newbie in trading and the first correct trade was just luck that did not last long. But I did not give up after the first failures and made every effort to improve my trading strategy, spending a lot of time and effort on this and now I trade in plus.
 
The first trade I make in my life is about ৫০ 50 profit. But since it was a demo account, I could not withdraw the profit. Then I trade a few more but they turn into losses and I lose about ৫ 500. Let's start with teaching and gaining knowledge about the trade. It's been almost 6 months and I'm still losing, which means I'm still a kid in the trading world. I am especially requesting your opinion about the first trade of your life and the current situation.
It's common to experience ups and downs in your early trading days. Your initial profit is a positive sign, but losses can be frustrating. Focus on learning and refining your strategies. Many traders face setbacks before finding success. Stay patient, continue your education, and remember that perseverance is key in trading.
 
The first trade is similar to first love. Some traders claim that they don't want to remember what was going on when they starte trading because everything was bad and these negative emotions make them feel sad. On the other side, some traders state that everybody should remember what was going on when they firstly started trading, because it's a big motivation to see how you have upgraded your skills and how you have gained lots of experience and knowledge. In my opinion, traders should always remember their first trade as well as their first love, because it's an unforgettable thing actually.
The first trade is akin to first love; both are memorable experiences. While some traders wish to forget their initial struggles, others find motivation in recalling their journey. Remembering your first trade can serve as a reminder of growth, skill development, and the valuable lessons learned along the way.
 
The first trade I make in my life is about ৫০ 50 profit. But since it was a demo account, I could not withdraw the profit. Then I trade a few more but they turn into losses and I lose about ৫ 500. Let's start with teaching and gaining knowledge about the trade. It's been almost 6 months and I'm still losing, which means I'm still a kid in the trading world. I am especially requesting your opinion about the first trade of your life and the current situation.
It’s common for beginners to experience both wins and losses early on. The first trade success may give confidence, but losses help build valuable experience. Keep focusing on learning, refining strategies, and practicing with a demo account. Over time, consistent practice will improve your trading skills.
 
The first trade I make in my life is about ৫০ 50 profit. But since it was a demo account, I could not withdraw the profit. Then I trade a few more but they turn into losses and I lose about ৫ 500. Let's start with teaching and gaining knowledge about the trade. It's been almost 6 months and I'm still losing, which means I'm still a kid in the trading world. I am especially requesting your opinion about the first trade of your life and the current situation.
Your first profitable trade, even on a demo account, shows potential, but trading is a journey of learning. Losses are part of the process. Six months in, you're still growing, and persistence with knowledge will lead to improvement. Stay patient, refine your strategies, and learn from mistakes.
 
The first successful trades are simply the result of luck, not consistent skill. When luck runs out and a trader trades with a lack of discipline and increased risk, a series of losses inevitably follows. This is why many beginners lose their first deposit after a series of successes.
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13864
USD / JPY
157.690
GBP / USD
1.32424
USD / CHF
0.82926
USD / CAD
1.41533
EUR / JPY
179.666
AUD / USD
0.70249
Back
Top
Log in Register