BTC USD 83,526.0 Gold USD 4,156.00
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

::: The Best FOREX Broker / Platform :::

Mari kita vote Broker / Platform yang mana yang paling hot (terbaik)


  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apa da hi hi.. hahahahahahahah.... Apa cerita gcfx? skrg web site dah down balik????
 
if use the amount of traders I think the best is liteforex, but for trading conditions I choose Insta forex...
 
if use the amount of traders I think the best is liteforex, but for trading conditions I choose Insta forex...

would u please sharing about Insta..... i have doubt with such unregulated platform.... please bear in my.. registration is different than regulation...
 
would u please sharing about Insta..... i have doubt with such unregulated platform.... please bear in my.. registration is different than regulation...

Insta also uses MT4...as I know and use...
 
FXCM is the best forex broker...:)paid :)cgrock
 
add instaforex to voting, please...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13265
USD / JPY
157.329
GBP / USD
1.32606
USD / CHF
0.83543
USD / CAD
1.42290
EUR / JPY
178.270
AUD / USD
0.69451
Back
Top
Log in Register