BTC USD 85,592.0 Gold USD 4,163.99
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

The Attractive Under Graduate

arm6169

Junior Member
Messages
68
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
64
Points
16
One day, a very attractive under graduate girl visited the professor's office. The under graduate pulled the chair closer to the professor, smiled at him shyly, bumped his knee "accidentally", etc.

Finally, the undergraduate said, "Professor, I really need to pass your course. It is extremely important to me. It is so important that I'll do anything you suggest."

The professor, somewhat taken aback by this attention, replied, "Anything?"

To which the undergradute cooed, "Yes, anything you say."

After some brief reflection, the professor asked, "What are you doing tomorrow afternoon at 3:30?"

The student lied, "Oh, nothing at all, sir. I can be free then."

The professor then advised, "Excellent! Professor Palmer is holding a help session for his students. Why don't you attend that."
 
Back
Top
Log in Register