zuarxpdc
Junior Member
- Messages
- 74
- Joined
- Mar 7, 2011
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 6
DIGIPHOTO ENTERTAINMENT IMAGING SDN BHD is a leading provider of on-location souvenir photographs with operations in UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, India, Indonesia, Maldives, United Kingdom and Thailand.
JOB VACANCIES - TEAM LEADER (KL AREA & I-CITY)
-Minimum 1 year working experience in retail or related operations as a supervisor or team leader.
-Spoken and written – English.
-Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and computer literacy skills.
-Must be able to work well under pressure and have excellent problem solving skills.
-Proven Team Leader/Motivator with a successful track record in delivering training programs.
-Full-Time position(s) available in KLCC,Genting Highland,KL Tower,I-City.
JOB VACANCIES - TEAM LEADER (KL AREA & I-CITY)
-Minimum 1 year working experience in retail or related operations as a supervisor or team leader.
-Spoken and written – English.
-Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and computer literacy skills.
-Must be able to work well under pressure and have excellent problem solving skills.
-Proven Team Leader/Motivator with a successful track record in delivering training programs.
-Full-Time position(s) available in KLCC,Genting Highland,KL Tower,I-City.
Interested candidates please e-mail your complete resume to:
[email protected]
Company Address:
DIGIPHOTO ENTERTAINMENT IMAGING SDN BHD
21.02, Level 21, Menara AmFIRST, No.1 Jln 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Website:
www.digiphotogulf.com
HR Department:
03-79609436
[email protected]
Company Address:
DIGIPHOTO ENTERTAINMENT IMAGING SDN BHD
21.02, Level 21, Menara AmFIRST, No.1 Jln 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Website:
www.digiphotogulf.com
HR Department:
03-79609436
Last edited:
