BTC USD 84,713.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying SyncroFunds.com - Multiplan

boleh cuba sini ke ?

Nak labur guna apa ni ? , e-gold nak beli kat mana ?...ayoyo.memang blur lah dengan forum ini. pelan-pelan belajo !:p
 
Thank You for everyone's Support. We will be the best HYIP around!
Our Funds are backed up by forex trading. And our Program Method will keep us going for a long time, which means investors will make more profits.
 
Last edited:
Thank You for everyone's Support. We will be the best HYIP around!
Our Funds are backed up by forex trading. And our Program Method will keep us going for a long time, which means investors will make more profits.

can you give a promise? how long this program will stay?
 
I can promise we will be here for a long time and I hope that the members do not mind the small fees, that will help keep us alive and help members make profits.
 
Last edited:
hope your promise it's true....all can join if they think so save to them seft. I hope so this program can make more profit to all. hornest admin can make stronger deposit. if this program can't support in future, make sure you tell us about did. investor can prepair what to do. maybe that fees u put will back-up your program. hope you have back-up money when any thing happen to you program. Back-up it's so important for what else program to make sure the program run smoothly. thank, one thing where you come from?
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the advise. I have prepared to make this program run forever, and have setup backup funds to help us when we need it. We wish to run this program as smoothly as possible. And the more members support us, the more success both SyncroFunds and the members will have together, and to answer your last question, I am from Thailand.
 
Thank for the answer. Hope your program will successful. I'm from Malaysia beside your country. trusted members is so important. hope you will get more members in this program. I see your program have a nice plan. I think they will be interested in that plan you have. you have e-mail maybe we can communicate?
 
one more thing, why the monitor plan "invest daddy" status show "waiting"? thier invest is not matured?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register