CG Top Poster Club
- Nov 23, 2012
- Reaction score
Symantec Endpoint Protection - Proactively detect and block today’s most advanced threats with an endpoint protection solution that goes beyond antivirus. Unrivaled Security - Stop advanced threats with intelligent security!
- About the importance and function of each of the protection engines in Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Advanced threat protection across multiple control points, including the endpoint, network, and email
- How to gain more value from your existing Symantec Endpoint Protection implementation
- Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine
- Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats
- SONAR behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate
- Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware
What’s New in Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
- Made improvements for cloud-managed clients.
- Added the Vulnerability Remediation plug-in.
- Added support for the Power Eraser command. Support for this command in the cloud console is slated for a future refresh.
- Improved AutoUpgrade error reporting.
- Upgraded these third-party components to the following versions:
- AppRemover 18.104.22.168
- PHP 7.1.29
- JDBC 7.2 (for Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager)
- JRE 1.8u212
- OpenGC 0.19.0.0