nuke13
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 139
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2008
- Messages
- 139
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
Greetings,
My name is Anas Bin Azlan and I'm a MSc. IT part time final year student at UiTM. I'm currently conducting a survey about online shopping behavior and experience using Lelong.com.my among Malaysian for my research paper and I need your feedback. So, I would like you to lend me a few minutes of your precious time to take this survey and I need you to answer it as soon as possible. It will only take about 15 minutes. This survey will start today until 24th December 2011. Please answer it before the due date.
Your cooperation and support is highly needed and appreciated.
p.s: Just a heads up, I'm using a free online survey tool called KwikSurvey. Since it is free, so it will be load with ads. You can just ignore all the ads and focus on answering the survey questions
Please click the link below to take the survey:
http://kwiksurveys.com?u=anasazlan
If you have any question about the survey, you can either PM me or email me at [email protected].
Thank you very much
Best regard,
Anas Bin Azlan
MSc. IT (UiTM)
My name is Anas Bin Azlan and I'm a MSc. IT part time final year student at UiTM. I'm currently conducting a survey about online shopping behavior and experience using Lelong.com.my among Malaysian for my research paper and I need your feedback. So, I would like you to lend me a few minutes of your precious time to take this survey and I need you to answer it as soon as possible. It will only take about 15 minutes. This survey will start today until 24th December 2011. Please answer it before the due date.
Your cooperation and support is highly needed and appreciated.
p.s: Just a heads up, I'm using a free online survey tool called KwikSurvey. Since it is free, so it will be load with ads. You can just ignore all the ads and focus on answering the survey questions
Please click the link below to take the survey:
http://kwiksurveys.com?u=anasazlan
If you have any question about the survey, you can either PM me or email me at [email protected].
Thank you very much
Best regard,
Anas Bin Azlan
MSc. IT (UiTM)