BTC USD 82,519.9 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying :: SurfsGold.com :: 9% For 15 Day

siap anto email lak dio...

I just wanted to inform everyone that I am verifying accounts validity
before I process the cashout requests for each user, thus some of you
might have received their cashouts already , while some are in pending
mode.

:)
 
masi pending lagik nih
lamo gak yeak???
korang lilek jak............. :(
 
adehhhh...
>>
"cashouts will not be processed as fast as the previous weeks for the following reasons: hackers and cheaters and gold price dilemma".
:( :( :(
 
un2liqoz said:
masi pending lagik nih
lamo gak yeak???
korang lilek jak............. :(

Orang lain rilek pasal dah dapat... :D

un2liqoz said:
adehhhh...
>>
"cashouts will not be processed as fast as the previous weeks for the following reasons: hackers and cheaters and gold price dilemma". (

Uiskk...petanda tak baik ni....ini yang aku tak gemo nih...
 
kotzen said:
adoi adoi ~ un2 manyak ka hang hentak??
banyak tuh tedak la
sesedap rasa nk bejinak semula

hehe...
payment dh masok
>>
6/27/2006
14:39 Payment Received 34.50 USD
From: 3224402BackUp
Memo: Paid to antu #ID 696 from SurfsGold

:D :-D :lol: :badgrin:
 
Dear SurfsGold & Congold Members,

This is sad news that I am bringing to you. SurfsGold is dead, several reasons caused the failure of our program. Number one reason is the fact that we have been hurt by several cheaters who created several accounts and huge fake upgrades, they were overlooked because of the second reason, the gold price drop, that's another reason why our program has been slow and added more problems causing the program to fall apart.

I have been paying out all the deposits coming in the past days after friday, so our accounts are zeroed out, this is because I was hoping that members will reupgrade and could give the site a chance to survive longer and possibly get its feet back on the road, but members have been hesitant to reupgrade, the reason for which, I do not know.

I have been trying to keep the program alive, and I even put in some of my own gold to try and keep the program alive, but reduced member support has just pulled us down.

It's over, I cannot control it as you all know that we are not purely investment, we're majorly a ponzi, but the main thing that pulled us down is that there were cheaters in our program and they have made major damages and left the program in a state where there is no more chance for it to live longer.

Another chaos happened in my other site congold.com, Karl (whose username in MMG was the5050game, and admin of the late icuhyip) messed up with everything, he used up the deposits on round 13, as he was given the chance to run it for that round, I trusted him and even had him work with me as a support staff if you have sent in a support ticket, you should have seen his replies. Ok to cut the story short, he used the deposits for his own intentions, and therefore leaving congold dead as well, I am very upset and disappointed of him, but of course all the blame will be pointed towards me because you trusted me with your money and I just lost it with some cheaters, and a person whom I trusted and in the end fooled me.

All my hardwork will vanish because of these people who tried to pull me down instead of helping us go up. I worked very hard to please everyone but this leaves me no choice but to close shop.

I know that 100% of you will curse me, hate me and think that I am a liar, a scammer, a bad guy or whatever, and I leave you to your decision, as as much as I want to keep the sites up, there is no other choice.

Again, its a major apology to everyone that I have disappointed you, but HE knows that I have not taken anything from you, I just made mistakes that brought our sites down.

Goodbye to everyone , thanks to those who supported me and those who helped me. Juanita, you've been one of the good people I met online and keep it up, keep being true. Wei, I am sorry to disappoint you but I had no control over it. Fred (e-businessonline) , how I wish we could work on helping each other's sites but I have to go. Claudiu (paul.van.dyk) sorry for disappointing you as well. To everyone, thanks for supporting me while we had a good time.

To the cheaters on surfsgold, Karma will get to you, so watch your backs, but whatever you do, it will come after you.

And to Karl (the5050game), you have purely disappointed me, and has just pushed me over the pit. Goodbye to you and may you find peace in your life.

Goodbye Congians & SurfsGold Members.

Yours;
Jesse

P.S. I have paid out all of the e-gold in our accounts, to the cashouts requests that where in line.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register