Instant-Monitor.com
CG Super Hardcore Club



- Messages
- 109,238
- Joined
- May 16, 2019
- Messages
- 109,238
- Reaction score
- 174
- Points
- 1,033
I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!
Started: Thursday, 06 august 2020
Payouts: Instant
Ref-offer 2%
Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):
Description:
Accepts:
Payeer, Perfect Money, ePayCore
Perfect Money:
Investment plans:
This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!
Started: Thursday, 06 august 2020
Payouts: Instant
Ref-offer 2%
Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):
- SSL: Free SSL valid from 05 Aug, 2020 to 03 Nov, 2020 - Let's Encrypt
- Hosting: DDOS-Guard (74 paying HYIPs)
- IP-address: 185.178.208.168 (Russia / Rostov-on-Don) IP used in 14 projects / 1 payings
- Script: undefined
- Simillar text HYIPs: 0
- Simillar design HYIPs: 0
Description:
No legend, sleeper!
Accepts:
Payeer, Perfect Money, ePayCore
Perfect Money:
- U21503936 (StormCash) - Italy - Verified - 31.10.2019 - 0.1 point(s)
Investment plans:
- $10 - $5000: 100.8% after 1 day
- $10 - $5000: 103.6% after 3 days
- $10 - $5000: 107% after 5 days
- $10 - $5000: 116% after 10 days
- $10 - $5000: 136% after 20 days
- $10 - $5000: 180% after 40 days
100.00 USD: The amount of 100.00 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U19811025->U21503936. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment.. Date: 11:47 06.08.20. Batch: 327738828.
This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!