BTC USD 82,963.6 Gold USD 4,158.47
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Standard Chartered Personal Loan

MrKen

Freshie
Messages
34
Joined
Oct 9, 2014
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Points
6
STANDARD CHARTERED PERSONAL LOAN APPLICATION !

Tired of HIGH commitment ?
Tired of HIGH monthly installment ?
Tired of manage too MANY financial account ?
Need more CASH flow for personal / business use ?

We are improving our services as SIMPLE as we can

Within 3 hours we able to update the status for you :D

Maximum loan size can up to 250k
Maximum tenure can up to 5 years

No service CHARGES

The products we offer
  • Personal Loan (Existing or Non-Existing customer)
  • COC (Existing customer)
  • Balance transfer (Existing customer)

YOU must at least have
  • 1 year usage of credit card
  • Age 21 ~ 65
  • Salary more than RM 3000

What we need from YOU
1 Application form
1 IC photocopy /For bank use only/
1 EPF or BE form (For salaried)

For business (extra document)
6 Months bank statement
1 Lastest income tax

Within 3 hours, we will get back you for your status :)cgrock

If you're interested, kindly leave your contact number. I will call you :)
 
Last edited:
If you're interested, kindly leave your contact number. I will call you
 
If you're interested, kindly leave your contact number. I will call you
 
If you're interested, kindly leave your contact number. I will call you
 
If you're interested, kindly leave your contact number. I will call you back shortly
 
Back
Top
Log in Register