BTC USD 82,907.1 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying Staked Wallet - stakedwallet.io

This program has been running really well guys
I saw this being advertised in some faucets and decided to get in
I invested a sum of 0.078 Btc in here and earning good profits
I also received my two withdrawals instantly and it feels great
This has a really good web design and script along with a nicely written Faq's


NEW Deposit batch -

0.078 BTC
2020-03-20 22:27
cf44d1e295908b2433f81e6c8b0352e18d890020af3ca8d8f77e7d6dd11d8643



Payment batch -

0.001404 BTC
2020-03-23 23:40
ffea08c6083d4b4a05babd2a95fc6ea0555e31f5d70bf5f10f507cb0e3c6c524

0.00424487 BTC
2020-04-02 05:26
dcb344d64b55dcf6fc015bb2a6eade76ff8bd05951a899294b3e69764c52452d

12.png
 
Amazing program we have here in our pockets
The profits are truly big as well
I am gaining good referral bonuses and SWL coins which are then converted to USD to gain more profits overall
Great and expensive script used as well in the program :)

Payment batch -

0.0052507 BTC
2020-04-05 18:27
39b6a5a92a72ec196f7afcc3472a783a0d8fe2f95c23db1794ef5bdc5e142fc0

0.00360725 BTC
2020-04-07 20:34
0d5fcb73aff0a60e21ab034f71cdbb17852c5ca5083e341b8a432a3d3acd85e4

11.png
 
Back
Top
Log in Register