BTC USD 83,305.4 Gold USD 4,193.03
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Paying solidtradebank - solidtradebank.com

IM-1-EN.gif
Monday, August 22, 2022 9:43 PM - 19.00 USD: https://bscscan.com/tx/0xe1fd8c6fdb7ce94d21ba3180a66b1378738b17700a40eca51db2061bfd98b323
 
$3.60 has been successfully sent to your Tether BEP20 account 0xa3929c2e1a0de08fc1559549bb3b2af08bbf70bb. Transaction batch is 0x18884217b118fb71fd35e4fa2fcfc1d5bbb00ff808e067bfde053d0934df7bf9
 

24 USDT

2022-08-25 16:13:15
 
+10
 
payrec_22.gif


12.24 USDT - 2022-08-26 11:49:12
0751367d8a43f4c5a062003a0c1d1d72c948d219f38f50730bb0dae0daf3b6a8

$$25.00 has been successfully sent to your Tether BEP20 account 0xd3c745d8fe80531296f5a6e7ef533ca2a57ab184.
Transaction batch is 0x0e9f25f9a52b5296bf37b626ce9d70f94788904b41819fdd965fd9d187e41510.
 
This post is regarding my further involvement with the rock solid programs which has been my number 1 & 2 place for long term profits
Yes - You are Right! It is CityBuildTrade & SolidTradeBank

If you have been watching my pinned post portfolio, you would see I have added two big deposits in both of the projects and now my total deposit in CBT is $1301 along with STB at $801
I have also invested in the long term plans these programs have been coming up since the beginning of last year. I never thought I will go on with the longer plans but here I am. It is a well thought step as these programs have been running since 2013, what do you think?

Deposit Batch -

501 Tether TRC-20
2022-08-18 20:56:54
3c8e1f64784fc69934acf1d0bd04bff64324ba511798e0a87c6cbd808d25b4a0

2.jpg
 

19 USDT

2022-08-30 02:51:00
 
$4.50 has been successfully sent to your Tether BEP20 account 0xa3929c2e1a0de08fc1559549bb3b2af08bbf70bb. Transaction batch is 0x1e0604d2f02b8ec539063235f28942aaa37ca5c49d3dc95a4893aade50834326
 
Back
Top
Log in Register