BTC USD 83,516.3 Gold USD 4,153.38
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

SFI - ezinfocenter.com

Package IAHBE

Package IAHBE

For Members Only

We can Helps Upgrade to ke EA (Buy 1 Package IAHBE $US 29.95 = 100MYR - in WebMoney)

exchange rate 1 $US = 3.60MYR

Transfer to Maybank a/c 5570 9005 1041 (Lukman Bin Shamsuddin)
After the transfer SMS ke 017-9036576
MUST Embed No. SFI ID and PSWD / SAFE & concealed.

p/s: pakej ini adalah khusus untuk ahli2 SFI yang ingin upgrade EA tetapi tidak mempunyai Credit/Debit Card...
ini adalah satu alternatif dari saya sendiri untuk memberi peluang kepada ahli2 yang ingin bersama2 menjana pendapatan yang tidak terbatas dari SFI ni...
 
sya da beli eyeEarn starter..boleh jd EA ka lepas pasang stiker tu nnt?
 
Benefits

What Benefits Do I Get as
an Affiliate in the SFI Program?
​

EVERY SFI Affiliate Gets:


1. Free step-by-step Smart Start Training.
2. Access to the SFI Affiliate Center featuring hundreds of free marketing aids, powerful business tools, and valuable training resources to help you start building your new global business empire.
3. Over 20 FREE, personalized "Gateway" Websites for marketing your choice of SFI products and/or the SFI business opportunity.
4. Hundreds of exciting products and services to promote and sell. SFI takes care of all orders, product shipments, and customer service for you at no cost.
5. 30% commissions on all retail sales.
6. A valuable spot in the SFI companywide Powerline for 30 days (your spot can be locked in by advancing to the rank of Executive Affiliate––see below). How valuable is your spot in the Powerline? See your Powerline Report HERE.
7. Free Marketing Strategies, Special Reports, Administrative Support.
8. Free Marketing Aids (sample ads, articles, banners) to help you promote your business.
9. 10+ Free Product Gateway Websites for selling SFIMG products.
10. 20+ Free Opportunity Gateway Websites for promoting the SFIMG opportunity.
11. Free Training, Newsletters, automatic affiliate and prospect follow ups, Discussion Board.
12. Lucrative Compensation Plan with Retail Sales earnings of 40% of Commission Volume (CV).
13. Free Commission Schedule, Status and Sales Reports.
14. Up to 6 upline support members assigned to personally support you.
15. Access to the SFI Affiliate Store (select your choices from over 600 quality products).

In addition to all of the above, EVERY Executive Affiliate (EA) gets:

16. Up to a 12-Level Network (8,190 EAs) filled by TEAMWORK (Upline - YOU - Downline)
17. EXCELLENT INCOME OPPORTUNITIES:
18. Valuable, comprehensive reports to help you manage your T-Net team: T-Net Genealogy, T-Net Details, Top Leaders, T-Net By Level, and more.
19. Sponsorship roll-ups (inherit personal referrals from inactive affiliates)
20. Locked-in position in your 2 x 12 T-Network; qualify to receive unlimited Automated Computer Placements
21. Ability to earn EXTRA SVP for Affiliate Mastery, EyeEarn Co-op, Mining Gold, and Veriuni Dial-up ISP Service - Standard Basic and Standard Pro (with an EA-qualifiying IAHBE membership)
22. Automatic qualification for Product Wholesale Prices - save up to 56% on what you buy; earn profits on what you sell retail (requires a VIP standing order)
23. FREE business-building resources:
  • Key Code Tracking - Get the most from your advertising dollars
  • Hit Tracking - Monitor the amount of traffic to your SFI Gateway Websites
  • EyeEarn Co-op - Get prospect/affiliate leads with free SFI follow-up mailing
  • Contact Manager - Free automatic welcomes, team messaging, and more
  • Status Checker - Check the status of your affiliates and get important information on each you can use for following up.
24. Substantial, exclusive discounts we've negotiated for EA’s in our Partner Stores area.
25. SFI wallpaper - SFI designs for your computer

Want to gain EA status right now? Click HERE!

Advance to the rank of Team Leader, and you'll also get:
26. Increased earnings potential by expanding the number of T-Net levels you earn on
27. Ability to earn Multi-Network Bonuses by building additional T-Net networks (no limit) - Comes with PTL rank
28. A share(s) from the lucrative Platinum Leadership Pool (comes with PTL rank) - Contains 12% of all Sales Commissions - COMPANYWIDE
29. Can continue to earn Gross Bounty Royalties from merchants you personally signed up with NiceOffers.com beyond one year (for STLs and above).
30. Can receive Gross Bounty Override Royalties from merchants you sign up for NiceOffers.com (for GTLs and above).
31. Ability to send Individual Messages via Contact Manager to ALL affiliates in your organization (personally sponsored and those brought in by others in your team)
32. Free access to Team Leader Co-op Manager - Create your own lead co-ops for your T-Net team
33. Team Leader Expedited Support Request - Faster routing and response of your questions and feedback to SFI
34. Ad submission capability - Create your own SFI Ads!

​
 
sya da beli eyeEarn starter..boleh jd EA ka lepas pasang stiker tu nnt?

belum lagi bro..
beli starter pack EyeEarn tu adalah untuk menjadi ahli koperasi EE dan mendapat 1 share EE dan MaxMalls disamping barang2 EE yg lain seperti sticker dan t-shirt.

i_ee-starter-kit.jpg


PRODUCT DETAILS
By participating in SFI's exciting new international co-op, EyeEarn, you can get paid to drive your car, walk your dog, and even drink coffee! The first step to joining EyeEarn is an EyeEarn Starter Kit. This kit comes with:

- EyeEarn T-Shirt (in your choice of sizes)
- (3) EyeEarn Car Banners
- (100) EyeEarn X-Cards
- (20) EyeEarn Mini-Labels
- A detailed guide and complete directions

Once you've verified with SFI that you've outfitted your car with an EyeEarn banner, you can be receiving a share of every new SFI affiliate signing up at the EyeEarn.com Website. From every country worldwide! Plus, you can also receive a share of ALL MaxMalls.com sales worldwide...every month!

ahli EE juga akan berpeluang mendapat Personally Sponsor Afiliate(PSA) dimana ahli baru akan diletakkan dibawah nama dia sebagai penaja...:)
untuk penerangan lebih lanjut berkaitan EyeEarn Opportunity Overview
boleh rujuk kat sini
https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/EyeEarn/EyeEarnOpp.sfi

Apa itu EA SFI

EA atau Executive Affiliate adalah Posisi dimana kita telah mendapatkan SVP
( Sales Volume Points ) Sebanyak 10 Point. Posisi ini akan bertahan selama 1 Bulan. Jika bulan depan kita telah mendapat SVP Minimal 10 Point maka kita akan tetap berada di posisi EA.

i_gs_ea.jpg

Looking for products/services that will qualify you as an Executive Affiliate (EA)? CLICK HERE for 10 SVP Favorites or HERE for 5 SVP Favorites.
 
What other saying about SFI...

Real Testimonials

"I joined SFI in Febuary of 2000 and did nothing until the following September. Once I started working the program I saw the possibilities right away. I then became an EA and made $1,590.00 that same month. I just received my 1099--the amount was $82,394. This home business really works!"

Erich Winnecke
IN, UNITED STATES



"I wanted to tell you how impressed I was with your Smart Start training series. It is very easy to understand, comprehensive, and well laid out. Most other companies leave you guessing or add so much information that a new person gets lost. Thanks for your hard work! "

Helena Warner
BC, CANADA


"I have been an SFI Affiliate since December 1998. Since that time, I have experienced SFI's growth to over 5.4 million affiliates. Not only has SFI given me all the tools I need, but it has taught me how to use them and continues to give me more and more opportunities with which to utilize them to create a secure future for me and my family...If the next three years are anything like the last three years. I believe SFI and the future holds greater prosperity for all that are involved than anyone could ever imagine."

Ronald A. Taubenheim, Jr.
WI, UNITED STATES


sficheck.jpg


sfichecks.jpg
 
Have you heard of Strong Future International? I just signed up as an affiliate with them. One of the things I really like is that they allow you to "test drive" their program FREE for as long as you want. I also like that they've been in business since 1985. I'll let you know how it's working out for me the next time we get together. If you want to check it out before then, I've listed their Website below. In fact, I'd love it if you'd do the free test drive, too. You'd be part of my "sales team," and we could work together to build our businesses and make some money.

https://www.quickinfo247.com/10407467.786/FREE

:D :D :D
 
Have you heard of Strong Future International? I just signed up as an affiliate with them. One of the things I really like is that they allow you to "test drive" their program FREE for as long as you want. I also like that they've been in business since 1985. I'll let you know how it's working out for me the next time we get together. If you want to check it out before then, I've listed their Website below. In fact, I'd love it if you'd do the free test drive, too. You'd be part of my "sales team," and we could work together to build our businesses and make some money.

https://www.quickinfo247.com/10407467.786/FREE
 
Back
Top
Log in Register