mnazri.tan
Freshie
- Messages
- 6
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2010
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 8
Assalamualaikum & Salam Sejahtera
Dear Entreprenuers…
I have been writing project paper / paper work for businesses since 2003. I have to date prepared 18 project papers, in which 10 has been officially presented to various financial institution and being granted loan amounting from RM 600k to RM 11.2 million. (all 10) The project paper prepared to date covered all type of business module from service,franchise, retails to manufacturing businesses
The key to successful project paper would be the ability to demonstrate the business proposed in banker’s language, in which one of the major failure for most people.
I have experience running and being on top management level in services, retails and manufacturing businesses, whilst my educational background, mechanical engineering degree help me to understand businesses/projects and transform that in writing. I am also an amateur online writer under different pseudo name having running several blogs and contributing in several prominent website
Therefore I would like to offer my service as such
a) Preparation of paper work for
a. Loan application
b. To promote/explain a new business ventures
c. SWOT analysis of project and other analytical points to best demonstrate business strength.
d. Presentation of project
e. Etc
b) Analysis on the financial requirement of a project / business
c) Preparation of financial forecast, Profit & Lost forecast, and other accounting document to explain the business direction to the bankers / investor
d) Consultancy on steps to apply for loan from financial institution
e) Other related services
However, I would like to stress that my services are limited to consultancy only. I am not a banker, nor representing any financial institution therefore the succession rate of your application depend strongly on the strength of your business viability. My services are to transform your idea / project / business proposal into a merit proposal for banker’s evaluation, in the language that they could easily understand.
Preparation of paper work would normally take about 1 to 2 weeks depending on urgency and level of complication. Naturally, complicated and technical businesses such as manufacturing plant require longer time to produce.
To know more about my service, please forward your enquiry to [email protected].
Thank you
MOHD NAZRI MD AKIM
Dear Entreprenuers…
I have been writing project paper / paper work for businesses since 2003. I have to date prepared 18 project papers, in which 10 has been officially presented to various financial institution and being granted loan amounting from RM 600k to RM 11.2 million. (all 10) The project paper prepared to date covered all type of business module from service,franchise, retails to manufacturing businesses
The key to successful project paper would be the ability to demonstrate the business proposed in banker’s language, in which one of the major failure for most people.
I have experience running and being on top management level in services, retails and manufacturing businesses, whilst my educational background, mechanical engineering degree help me to understand businesses/projects and transform that in writing. I am also an amateur online writer under different pseudo name having running several blogs and contributing in several prominent website
Therefore I would like to offer my service as such
a) Preparation of paper work for
a. Loan application
b. To promote/explain a new business ventures
c. SWOT analysis of project and other analytical points to best demonstrate business strength.
d. Presentation of project
e. Etc
b) Analysis on the financial requirement of a project / business
c) Preparation of financial forecast, Profit & Lost forecast, and other accounting document to explain the business direction to the bankers / investor
d) Consultancy on steps to apply for loan from financial institution
e) Other related services
However, I would like to stress that my services are limited to consultancy only. I am not a banker, nor representing any financial institution therefore the succession rate of your application depend strongly on the strength of your business viability. My services are to transform your idea / project / business proposal into a merit proposal for banker’s evaluation, in the language that they could easily understand.
Preparation of paper work would normally take about 1 to 2 weeks depending on urgency and level of complication. Naturally, complicated and technical businesses such as manufacturing plant require longer time to produce.
To know more about my service, please forward your enquiry to [email protected].
Thank you
MOHD NAZRI MD AKIM