Look at this post, my friend:
http://www.carigold.com/portal/forums/showpost.php?p=5650558&postcount=201
Community member asked me for the information regarding
http://cfd.tradeviewforex.com and I did a research. And what I found, you see now.
What I can say you - something really wrong with them...
First of all - the Canadian legislation requires canadian brokers to be regulated in Canada. They mention they are canadian company - this means they must have a Canadian license, even if they are IB of Boston Merchant Financial Services - they must have an IB license...
Next, their domain registrtion is anonymous domain registration registered through Domains by Proxy... This is very starnge for regulated entities.
Next, their address is MAIL FORWARDING address - This is Inpossible for regulated companies.
Next, contact information - looks very strange...
Next... MetaTrader platform... Boston Merchant Financial Service do not offer metatrader platform.
Next... Funding...
http://www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com/account-funding.aspx - NFA DOES NOT ALLOW USE WEBMONEY! For the Credit Cards, they are using
https://www.first-pay.com - it is very strange for regulated comapny... And, wire details are also very strange:
http://www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com/account-funding-wire-bank.aspx - Why they want to send money to the Russia?
and a lot of very interesting things... Any way, as I told you, they are operating illegally, and i will show you this.