BTC USD 83,600.0 Gold USD 4,170.98
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Sergey Mayzus - Personal Thread. HOW-TO

The same... My family belongs 35% of ForexHunt. ForexHunt is a public project created in reality-show from the traders of LiteForex. I have sponsored this project.

As per my opinion - this is very successful project! Very smart people!
Ok .. thanks :D .... i like their MOTTO .. From trader For Trader ... hope their keep their promises :D
 
Mr ceo,
Why u r here? We Malaysian are happy family people. Your arrival like a sudden spike at your brokers servers and make many people loose their money. Hope u achieve your target sooner.
 
Bukan apo bro... Sergey nie cuma nak jelaskan kenapa BERLAMBAK BROKER-BROKER nak masuk LINE FOREX DI MALAYSIA ....... so nak wujudkan suasana AMAN dan nak elakkan dari trade kat broker scam.....kat luar sana byk broker scam tuh.... siap ada yang larikan juta2 duit trader.... nampak LEGAL tapi DALAM SCAM sbb kurang DUE DILIGENTS (betul ke ejaan nie ? hahaha )

betul tu tuk kebaikan kito gak...cumo caro penyampaian dio ni agak lurus mmcm tiang tu sgt:">:">...sepatut nyo dio buleh highlight kek admind cg ni...so tk open sgt....buleh mendatang kn bahayo ni mato2 pena byk dlm cg ni#:-S...kang habis kito semuo kono sapu:((...isu dh paneh di tambah lg cili api mau tk podehh...bahayo2....:D:D....
 
mayzus, you attack fxcompany, forex4u for what? because they is fxopen?

so, you hate fxopen because they steel you money? Are you sure they steal your money?

I'm sure that Lelyuk Andrey Grigorjevich (now owner of NordFX) steal my money! I'm sure that PoltekFX was a shared project of Lelyuk, Klemenko and another one person. I'm sure that FXOpen was born from PoltekFX. I'm sure that FXOpen organized DdOS attack against LiteForex and InstaForex while entering Malaysia. I'm sure that Reguh (forex4you) is a friend of Lelyuk and now he is a friend of Klemenko.

I asked question to the FXCompany - how they are related to FXOpen, and now looks like they are related.

So, finally I see that Lelyuk (NordFX), Klemenko (FXOpen), Reguh (Forex4you) - are the group which was born using money stolen from me by Lelyuk. This means that these persons are my personal enemies. And now looks like FXCompany joined this team.
 
kaya la sergey niiii... he started a fx broker, pastu jual...
reading this thread, ngeri aku nk bubuh duit byk2 kt broker...
 
kaya la sergey niiii... he started a fx broker, pastu jual...
reading this thread, ngeri aku nk bubuh duit byk2 kt broker...

betul tu sifu. buka, jual mcm bisnes jual handphone je.
 
kaya la sergey niiii... he started a fx broker, pastu jual...
reading this thread, ngeri aku nk bubuh duit byk2 kt broker...

tu le pasal...

broker2 yg ade kat cg ni mcm berkait antara satu sama lain..

pi mai pi mai tang tu gak..
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13413
USD / JPY
157.491
GBP / USD
1.32287
USD / CHF
0.83571
USD / CAD
1.41982
EUR / JPY
178.302
AUD / USD
0.69861
Back
Top
Log in Register