HYIPMonitor4U
Active Member
- Messages
- 2,075
- Joined
- Feb 26, 2009
- Messages
- 2,075
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 20
Hello guys.
I have stock of LR with me, which I want to sell for INR
Reputation:
Well I own a monitor, which is quite reputed
I am a moderator at a discussion forum and an active member of many other forums.
Rate:
Depends on the amount
People who are interested can contact me via PM or post here. So that I can send them my contact details.
Regards
Ravi Teja
I have stock of LR with me, which I want to sell for INR
Reputation:
Well I own a monitor, which is quite reputed
I am a moderator at a discussion forum and an active member of many other forums.
Rate:
Depends on the amount
People who are interested can contact me via PM or post here. So that I can send them my contact details.
Regards
Ravi Teja
