BTC USD 82,519.9 Gold USD 4,194.30
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Sell Paypal USD 0 / RM3.00 Per Unit (Available)

esssymanex

Active Member
Messages
1,191
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
1,191
Reaction score
16
Points
35
Salam Semua,


Saya mempunyai Paypal bernilai 100 USD untuk dijual.

Rate 1 USD / RM 3.00.

Hubungi melalui : Call atau SMS 013-2246665.

atau Melalui YM : [email protected].

Menerima bayaran melalui : Maybank @ Maybank2u atau CIMB @ Cimbcliks.


Sekian terima kasih.

Terbaru :

0 USD. Da Habis Dijual.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

Please give your personal contact number, I normally need continuous paypal buyer, I have PayPal for transfer every 2- 3 days.

My selling rate: 2.90 in USD currency.
rate 2.90 is for standard currency exchange MYR: USD 3.1+

Actually is more like I exchange my PayPal fund to you.

Please respond to [email protected]

Cheers!
 
Hi,

Please give your personal contact number, I normally need continuous paypal buyer, I have PayPal for transfer every 2- 3 days.

My selling rate: 2.90 in USD currency.
rate 2.90 is for standard currency exchange MYR: USD 3.1+

Actually is more like I exchange my PayPal fund to you.

Please respond to [email protected]

Cheers!


Saya baru ada 100USD untuk dijual. Sila hubungi melalui PM.

Sesiapa ingin membeli paypal. Hubungi saya ye..

Sekian.
 
Back
Top
Log in Register