BTC USD 85,592.0 Gold USD 4,163.99
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

SELL E-GOLD $100/RM3.69 per unit

rocket_blockborn

Freshie
Messages
16
Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Haha sorry admin format salah...

Anyway, sold $494 already, thanks. Please rate me ok?

Now have $100 for sale. Always at the best rate available: 3.69

Maybank only, please add me to YM for trade: "rocket_blockborn"

I supply verification documents for your inspection:)

"IC, Passport, Utility Bill, Company Registration, Maybank Passbook"
 
Sold out. $100 by 5 pm Today 17 Apr

Hi Juta,

I'm sold out at the moment, but add me to YM and I can sell $100 by 5 pm.
 
$100 sold!

$100 Available every day by 5pm. Starting tomorrow.

Price always 3.69.

I share the e-gold fees with repeat customers.

I provide all verification documents as stated above.

Buyers, Pls rate me. Thanks!
 
Back
Top
Log in Register