fareastz
Active Member
- Messages
- 1,672
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2009
- Messages
- 1,672
- Reaction score
- 39
- Points
- 30
Sentiasalah basuh tangan yer...
Your hands can be dangerous.
Wash them with soap and water to keep bacteria at bay.
Do you know what you wash your hands with?
One in every four soap refills is contaminated with potentially harmful bacteria.
If it’s Kimberly-Clark Professional, hygiene is guaranteed.”
Well, I actually don’t care what soap you use, but these hand monsters are super cool! Hey, you know what? I would even try Kimberly-Clark Professional just because they have the most creative ad campaign around.
Your hands can be dangerous.
Wash them with soap and water to keep bacteria at bay.
Do you know what you wash your hands with?
One in every four soap refills is contaminated with potentially harmful bacteria.
If it’s Kimberly-Clark Professional, hygiene is guaranteed.”
Well, I actually don’t care what soap you use, but these hand monsters are super cool! Hey, you know what? I would even try Kimberly-Clark Professional just because they have the most creative ad campaign around.
Last edited: