scammer alert

CG Sponsors

Sponsored Post

+kOoL+

Legendary Member
Reaction score
info kalau mintak kad debit, kad credit ni dh bahaya.. kalau yg just nk verify IC tu rasanya tkde pape kot kn..

sebab tadi ak pn ada dpt kol katanya dari umobile just nk verify alamat rumah and IC number katanya takut tk betul time agent submit untuk register (sebab ak tk register dekat center)..

Jackhoony118

Freshie
Reaction score
Thanks for visiting Scammer Alert! My name is Frank Matthews. On this site I expose the truth about online money making scams, and give the straight dope on the legitimate ones. I have been following online money making scams since 1998 and exposing the truth behind them.Over the past 10 years I have explored virtually every work from home scam online. I got tired of getting ripped off so I started this web site to warn others about the numerous work at home scams, money scams, and more. Feel free to read my free reviews, and sign up for my newsletter if you want to receive the latest Scammer Alert information.I think everyone would agree that getting paid for only working a few hours a week would be the best thing to ever happen to them. I don't know anyone that wouldn't love to have money flowing into their bank account working from home. Who wouldn't like to have more time to spend with the kids, enjoy life, and avoid the daily grind. It's a dream come true.

SEO service

fatvet

Reaction score
syukur ada kawan yg selalu ingt menginagti.. nasihat menasihati..tq tt

xircjustice

Freshie
Reaction score
mmng camtu kot... tapi target2 dorang biasa org yg kerja kerajaan dan da brumur.. huhu

Sponsored Post