Dec 10, 2009 #31 M mie1358 Freshie Messages 4 Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Points 3 hii.... leh kenal2, tmbah knlan... tmbh pngthuan.. hrp2 sudi kongsi2 citer
Dec 11, 2009 #32 haudli CG Top Poster Club Messages 47,323 Paid Membership Joined Jul 15, 2009 Messages 47,323 Reaction score 452 Points 136 rissa said: Ya salam and hello. I'm rissa. Nak join may I? :">:"> Click to expand... silakan posting..paidpaid
rissa said: Ya salam and hello. I'm rissa. Nak join may I? :">:"> Click to expand... silakan posting..paidpaid
Dec 11, 2009 #33 abdul_ir Super Active Member Messages 6,741 Joined Mar 26, 2009 Messages 6,741 Reaction score 37 Points 70 selamat datang ke dunia kekayaan....
Jan 2, 2010 #34 S sconsult CG Top Poster Club Messages 22,646 Joined Dec 10, 2007 Messages 22,646 Reaction score 656 Points 161 welcome to cg
Jan 9, 2010 #35 lampor_2003 Legendary Member Messages 11,056 Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 11,056 Reaction score 141 Points 123 rissa said: Ya salam and hello. I'm rissa. Nak join may I? :">:"> Click to expand... ?????:-?:-?:-?:-? anyway ahlan wasahlan.. macam dah ader perubahan nih..hope so..
rissa said: Ya salam and hello. I'm rissa. Nak join may I? :">:"> Click to expand... ?????:-?:-?:-?:-? anyway ahlan wasahlan.. macam dah ader perubahan nih..hope so..
Jan 9, 2010 #36 AMICO66 Super Active Member Messages 9,664 Joined May 5, 2008 Messages 9,664 Reaction score 273 Points 91 terkejut juga teman ni.... lama betoi menghilang tiba2 masuk balik ni
Jan 9, 2010 #37 مايكل سكوتفيلد CG Top Poster Club Messages 25,802 Paid Membership Silver Medal XM Fans Joined May 13, 2007 Messages 25,802 Reaction score 2,197 Points 261 Silver Medal XM Fans welkomen bei CG
Jan 9, 2010 #38 Rosman Fun Poster Messages 644 Joined Jan 9, 2010 Messages 644 Reaction score 334 Points 36 Salam persahabatan untuk rissa dan sume kengkawan....
Jan 15, 2010 #39 acan Banned Messages 19,661 Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 19,661 Reaction score 15 Points 120 welkem tu sigi..
Jan 20, 2010 #40 R rissa Super Active Member Messages 7,123 Joined May 5, 2007 Messages 7,123 Reaction score 54 Points 75 thank you all. happy posting ya!