BTC USD 83,564.2 Gold USD 4,177.31
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Salam..IKHLAS AL-HAJ...

Hi.

"Failure to prepare is preparing to fail."
I am starting here with this thought which I have taken for as a new year resolution. Hello everybody here. I am new here an my name is Eddy. Good wishes to all the members for the new year. May this year bring glory and peace to all your lives.

And yes to say,
"Salam 2010."
 
"Failure to prepare is preparing to fail."
I am starting here with this thought which I have taken for as a new year resolution. Hello everybody here. I am new here an my name is Eddy. Good wishes to all the members for the new year. May this year bring glory and peace to all your lives.

And yes to say,
"Salam 2010."

thanks eddy hope..new year bring us new spirit :D:Dreach all ur dreams, good health and a happiness forever..
 
memulakan 2010...ya..tahun yang sering dikatakan tahun yang payah..kerana ekonomi kurang bagus..
abeDEH usaha je..akhirnya sehingga 17 January 5 kes dah close..syukur
bagi job kedua..ya..berjalan dengan suksess..
anda bagaimana
 
Back
Top
Log in Register