idzuan84
Freshie
- Messages
- 39
- Joined
- Oct 6, 2006
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Jom join tngah best ni.. Dekat MMG Semua kate
paid
Welcome to RoyVest International!
Established in 2001, and operating in five major centers globally, RoyVest International is a wholly owned subsidiary of a Privately Incorporated Holding Company located in Belize. The Privately Incorporated Holding Company is owned by 5 Private Investors / Shareholders. The purpose of the Holding Company's location being in Belize is to provide the Shareholders with the opportunity to operate in an offshore environment, which has no governing effect over the intended purpose; which is International Investment Projects.
Investment Plans:
(OYDP) One Year - 1.65% Daily Plan
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
OYDP Tier I $50 - $499 1.15
OYDP Tier II $500 - $2,499 1.40
OYDP Tier III $2,500 and more 1.65
(OYWP) One Year - 8.75% Weekly Plan
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Weekly Profit (%)
OYWP Tier I $50 - $499 6.25
OYWP Tier II $500 - $2,499 7.50
OYWP Tier III $2,500 and more 8.75
(OYMP) One Year - 34% Monthly Plan
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Monthly Profit (%)
OYMP Tier I $50 - $499 24.00
OYMP Tier II $500 - $2,499 29.00
OYMP Tier III $2,500 and more 34.00
(STDP) 180 Straight Days Plan
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
STDP Tier I $50 - $499 1.20
STDP Tier II $500 - $2,499 1.45
STDP Tier III $2,500 and more 1.70
Our first level referral bonuses:
Name From To Commision (%)
Referral Bonus - Tier I 0 10 5.00
Referral Bonus - Tier II 11 25 6.50
Referral Bonus - Tier III 26 and more 8.00
www.royvest.com
paid
Welcome to RoyVest International!
Established in 2001, and operating in five major centers globally, RoyVest International is a wholly owned subsidiary of a Privately Incorporated Holding Company located in Belize. The Privately Incorporated Holding Company is owned by 5 Private Investors / Shareholders. The purpose of the Holding Company's location being in Belize is to provide the Shareholders with the opportunity to operate in an offshore environment, which has no governing effect over the intended purpose; which is International Investment Projects.
Investment Plans:
(OYDP) One Year - 1.65% Daily Plan
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
OYDP Tier I $50 - $499 1.15
OYDP Tier II $500 - $2,499 1.40
OYDP Tier III $2,500 and more 1.65
(OYWP) One Year - 8.75% Weekly Plan
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Weekly Profit (%)
OYWP Tier I $50 - $499 6.25
OYWP Tier II $500 - $2,499 7.50
OYWP Tier III $2,500 and more 8.75
(OYMP) One Year - 34% Monthly Plan
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Monthly Profit (%)
OYMP Tier I $50 - $499 24.00
OYMP Tier II $500 - $2,499 29.00
OYMP Tier III $2,500 and more 34.00
(STDP) 180 Straight Days Plan
Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)
STDP Tier I $50 - $499 1.20
STDP Tier II $500 - $2,499 1.45
STDP Tier III $2,500 and more 1.70
Our first level referral bonuses:
Name From To Commision (%)
Referral Bonus - Tier I 0 10 5.00
Referral Bonus - Tier II 11 25 6.50
Referral Bonus - Tier III 26 and more 8.00
www.royvest.com
