hanafivibro
Freshie
- Messages
- 14
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2010
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
Assalamualaikum/selamat sejahtera/goog day,
I'm a full time freelancer and got 10 years experiences in vibration analysis. Have certificate in vibration level I and participated in level III from mobius.
Also can perform precision alignment(machine involved such as water pump, motor compressor, gearbox) and in-situ balancing(machine involved such as blower fan, booster fan).
My rate : RM 800/day for manpower
RM 400/day for tools and equipment
Travel, accomodation and food are not included.
If you got any project/job related with rotating machineries and looking for manpower, feel free to contact me:
Hanafi (012-9288125), [email protected]
Also can conduct a precision alignment course for 3 days.
comoserv.blogspot.com
I'm a full time freelancer and got 10 years experiences in vibration analysis. Have certificate in vibration level I and participated in level III from mobius.
Also can perform precision alignment(machine involved such as water pump, motor compressor, gearbox) and in-situ balancing(machine involved such as blower fan, booster fan).
My rate : RM 800/day for manpower
RM 400/day for tools and equipment
Travel, accomodation and food are not included.
If you got any project/job related with rotating machineries and looking for manpower, feel free to contact me:
Hanafi (012-9288125), [email protected]
Also can conduct a precision alignment course for 3 days.
comoserv.blogspot.com