BTC USD 85,417.5 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Robot Sabun( new)

Untuk longterm strategy...EU tp jugak malam semalam...:)paid

ScreenHunter_01May302050.gif






​
 
Someone has F.A.P...Turbo - What's your opinion?

Someone have it? What's your opinion about this EA? In english please. #:-S
 
please dont share copyright software in here , tq
 
Can you gime it to me ???

I've no problem give it to you since I think I'll never use it again in future. but the problem is, only 1 live account number is allowed to generate the serial number, and I've use it.

sorry pal...
 
dapat emel....sabun rege murah kat cini...biaq betol???????????????



ntah2 yg crack punya kot.... leh caye ker ni?otai2 sabun bg komen sket...
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12583
USD / JPY
157.777
GBP / USD
1.32435
USD / CHF
0.82863
USD / CAD
1.42550
EUR / JPY
177.583
AUD / USD
0.69569
Back
Top
Log in Register