BTC USD 86,019.9 Gold USD 4,155.57
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

RM10,000 Loan

imperialx

Freshie
Messages
43
Joined
Jan 15, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Points
6
I'm looking for RM10,000 "Personal" loan.
This is to pay my house deposit. I will pay them within 1-2 months (depending how fast EPF will credit into my account)

I can provide my salary slip and KWSP slip as proof.

You let me know how much you want to earn from there. I'm giving out RM500 as interest, or you can nego higher from me.

Tq, and I'm not trying to con. You can meet me in real person.

Thanks.
 
Why not you just go tu rhb easy... Kalo nama clear..it should be no problem my friend...
 
I'm looking for RM10,000 "Personal" loan.
This is to pay my house deposit. I will pay them within 1-2 months (depending how fast EPF will credit into my account)

I can provide my salary slip and KWSP slip as proof.

You let me know how much you want to earn from there. I'm giving out RM500 as interest, or you can nego higher from me.

Tq, and I'm not trying to con. You can meet me in real person.

Thanks.

how about try with alrajhi (us)...
call me for more info
 
how about try with alrajhi (us)...
call me for more info

hi bro. Thks. Tapi i dh ada al rahji loan. Tapi rasa tinggal less than 12 bulan left. Cuma tak nak byk commitment thru bank. Kalo boleh sy nak kasi bro bro kat sini untung sikit. Bank dah untung terlalu byk tu. Lagipun, i akan langsingkan ni dalam 1 - 2 bln. Lepas dapat epf i akan bayar terus.
 
bank mana TT nie...blacklist bole ker...? tak ada kerja boleh ker..?
 
Back
Top
Log in Register