BTC USD 84,942.4 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying River-yield.com - 200% after 6 days

Hi R-Y,

I'm a new member and I just like to ask. Why is the investment stopped at USD3,000/-. Why not accomodate more should anyone like to do so? :roll:
 
mgazali said:
Hi R-Y,

I'm a new member and I just like to ask. Why is the investment stopped at USD3,000/-. Why not accomodate more should anyone like to do so? :roll:

don't understang what u asking 4. what u mean. give more specific.....
 
Admin where are u? why ur site cant access?
still working?
or dah abis........? :roll:
 
partime said:
ermmm....macam dah habis jer.... :roll:

satu lagi gulung tikar....
memang pandai admin die tu memula....
bijak berkata2....
Dah leh masuk kat scam dah ni kot
 
partime said:
ermmm....macam dah habis jer.... :roll:

satu lagi gulung tikar....
memang pandai admin die tu memula....
bijak berkata2....
Dah leh masuk kat scam dah ni kot
 
Back
Top
Log in Register