Assalamualaikum and good day.
Berminat untuk khidmat UNIFI? pakej VIP & BIZ ditawarkan.
Tak perlu untuk ke TMpoint.Boleh jimat RM200.
Tiada transaksi wang upfront,saya akan register sahaja.
hanya email [email protected] ataupun lengkapkan borang ini sahaja https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGFsRTVrVUlkSlpkS3dLWllSTEc5ZVE6MQ

Are u interested on subscribing the UNIFI service by TM???
I'm here to help u to register to this service without going to any TMpoint but just in front of your PC/Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone or any device that can reach internet...
I can process the VIP & BIZ account for u. we can do this online or meetup(if any).
there will be no upfront payment u have to make to me. even u can save RM200 worth of installing charges(while promotion last).
Save your time guys.
just email [email protected] or PM me for more clarification or question.
I'm willing to advice
if interested u can fill this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGFsRTVrVUlkSlpkS3dLWllSTEc5ZVE6MQ

Berminat untuk khidmat UNIFI? pakej VIP & BIZ ditawarkan.
Tak perlu untuk ke TMpoint.Boleh jimat RM200.
Tiada transaksi wang upfront,saya akan register sahaja.
hanya email [email protected] ataupun lengkapkan borang ini sahaja https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGFsRTVrVUlkSlpkS3dLWllSTEc5ZVE6MQ
Are u interested on subscribing the UNIFI service by TM???
I'm here to help u to register to this service without going to any TMpoint but just in front of your PC/Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone or any device that can reach internet...
I can process the VIP & BIZ account for u. we can do this online or meetup(if any).
there will be no upfront payment u have to make to me. even u can save RM200 worth of installing charges(while promotion last).
Save your time guys.
just email [email protected] or PM me for more clarification or question.
I'm willing to advice
if interested u can fill this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dGFsRTVrVUlkSlpkS3dLWllSTEc5ZVE6MQ
