BTC USD 83,286.0 Gold USD 4,108.29
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

RECOMMENDED BROKER : Lite Forex - LiteForex.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
errrrrr.....witdrawal ok ke so far ngan maybank ? just register not yet depo .....newbie
 
xde sesapa nak tlg jawab ke soalan hamba ?
 
errrrrr.....witdrawal ok ke so far ngan maybank ? just register not yet depo .....newbie

So far takde masalah bro utk withdrawal ke dlm akaun maybank.
Dah ramai dah withdraw termasuk saya sendiri.
 
errrrrr.....witdrawal ok ke so far ngan maybank ? just register not yet depo .....newbie

Withdraw ngan Maybank memang langsung tak ada masalah, selain daripada itu RHB, Public Bank, dan CIMB pun boleh. Boleh pilih mana-mana yang bro suka. Biasanya cepat saja mereka uruskan.

So boleh lah depo sekarang :D:)paid
 
Farewell letter - LiteForex

2_small.jpg


Farewell letter

Dear friends, participants and administration of the forum.

Yesterday I sent farewell letters to my colleagues and already this month I am leaving the company. I quit as director of the Moscow branch of the LiteForex Group. I also disclaim responsibilities of the company’s representative in the council of The Russian Association of Financial Markets Members (RAFMM).

It is not easy for me to leave the company, in which I worked for several years. The reason for my decision lies in the fact that I received an interesting offer, and I presume that this is a wise step to take towards my further career. Besides, the management structure in LiteForex changes and not everything agrees with the views of business development I used to have. Changes took place in the business paradigm, as well as within the team, what is quite normal.

During my work in the company, I happened to participate in financial projects, charity acts, contests and corporate events. Thanks to this fact I have managed to find new friends and people with the same views as mine. I would like to thank you all for the possibility of work with you. Undoubtedly, years I have spent in LiteForex – is one of the best periods of my life.

My contact information will be the same. You can find the information about all changes in my further activities on my personal blog-site www.ivanov.fm

I wish you all good luck, and realization of your plans and ideas.

Dmitry V. Ivanov​
 
2_small.jpg


Farewell letter

Dear friends, participants and administration of the forum.

Yesterday I sent farewell letters to my colleagues and already this month I am leaving the company. I quit as director of the Moscow branch of the LiteForex Group. I also disclaim responsibilities of the company’s representative in the council of The Russian Association of Financial Markets Members (RAFMM).

It is not easy for me to leave the company, in which I worked for several years. The reason for my decision lies in the fact that I received an interesting offer, and I presume that this is a wise step to take towards my further career. Besides, the management structure in LiteForex changes and not everything agrees with the views of business development I used to have. Changes took place in the business paradigm, as well as within the team, what is quite normal.

During my work in the company, I happened to participate in financial projects, charity acts, contests and corporate events. Thanks to this fact I have managed to find new friends and people with the same views as mine. I would like to thank you all for the possibility of work with you. Undoubtedly, years I have spent in LiteForex – is one of the best periods of my life.

My contact information will be the same. You can find the information about all changes in my further activities on my personal blog-site www.ivanov.fm

I wish you all good luck, and realization of your plans and ideas.

Dmitry V. Ivanov​

gud luck in your future.. alles gud... :)cgrock
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: DVI
good luck...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12025
USD / JPY
158.099
GBP / USD
1.32163
USD / CHF
0.83309
USD / CAD
1.42594
EUR / JPY
177.008
AUD / USD
0.69610
Back
Top
Log in Register