BTC USD 84,253.9 Gold USD 4,157.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Quickdollarprofit.com - 10% every 6 hours for 16 times

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
jenglot, QDPAdmin

Since you are here...would you mind to tell us where are come from...
 
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
jenglot, QDPAdmin

Since you are here...would you mind to tell us where are come from...
Hi...I have told that in previous posting.., I'm come from USA.
Last year I went to Bali for holiday. There..., I meet a nice girl from Kuala Lumpur. we have spent few days together & I learnt about Malayu Languange although ......not enough. I also learnt Indonesian language from my balinesse guide. I saw that Malaysian almost same with indonesian languange. So if it is only simple words / phrase, I know it...

Sorry, my story...too long.
 
Hi...I have told that in previous posting.., I'm come from USA.
Last year I went to Bali for holiday. There..., I meet a nice girl from Kuala Lumpur. we have spent few days together & I learnt about Malayu Languange although ......not enough. I also learnt Indonesian language from my balinesse guide. I saw that Malaysian almost same with indonesian languange. So if it is only simple words / phrase, I know it...

Sorry, my story...too long.

Admin cenanga..Can you understand what i say..
 
ehehe.. aku maleh le nak ty ayat bunga2.. nk bg 1 ayat ni je..

** Admin, for how long u will run this? or at what amout is ur target to stop? Sorry if it's to rude, coz today i want to learn to use something call traceroute.

sapa tau pakai eh? sapa yg dh dpt payout tu.. leh pm aku x no acc egold utk site ni..
 
Last edited:
aik? masa tanya td ni.. admin ada.. tau tau ilang dah? cpt eh
 
ler.. ilang trus.? ilang x dpt dikesan dh ka? ooo admin.. taruh tang ni wat pa lg.. lempaq kat tempat len la thread ni
 
Back
Top
Log in Register