heatstreak
Active+ Member
- Messages
- 4,929
- Joined
- May 24, 2017
- Messages
- 4,929
- Reaction score
- 7
- Points
- 35
Program is absolutely amazing guys
I was paid really fast from the program and i like how the project is so much stable with good returns
I also added another deposit
Payment batch -
The amount of 1020 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U14734151->U5677***. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from proven-profits.co.. Date: 22:09 19.07.18. Batch: 221605856.
Deposit batch -
The amount of 1000 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U5677***->U14734151. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to proven-profits.co User heatstreak.. Date: 22:15 19.07.18. Batch: 221606127
I was paid really fast from the program and i like how the project is so much stable with good returns
I also added another deposit
Payment batch -
The amount of 1020 USD has been deposited to your account. Accounts: U14734151->U5677***. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to heatstreak from proven-profits.co.. Date: 22:09 19.07.18. Batch: 221605856.
Deposit batch -
The amount of 1000 USD has been withdrawn from your account. Accounts: U5677***->U14734151. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to proven-profits.co User heatstreak.. Date: 22:15 19.07.18. Batch: 221606127
