BTC USD 86,581.4 Gold USD 4,185.04
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

ProSLTP - For Scalpers!

fxpert01

Freshie
Messages
2
Joined
Oct 26, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
3
Hi Guys - anyone heard of ProSLTP?
Looks to be a cool management tool and you can try it 2 weeks, the only thing is you need to use your e-mail and they will send it to you.

I also used it for more then 3 weeks and I still can use it - maybe they forgot to remove the protection LOL.

Would be nice to know your opinion on this one

Here is the link: http://forexprofitprotector.com/prosltp-mt4-tool-to-manage-your-trades/

Looks to be a really nice tool - I can't believe they forgot to add protection to trial version :eek:
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.12527
USD / JPY
157.882
GBP / USD
1.32107
USD / CHF
0.82924
USD / CAD
1.42123
EUR / JPY
177.636
AUD / USD
0.69339
Back
Top
Log in Register