BTC USD 84,783.3 Gold USD 4,140.83
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Profitoncapital.com - Multiple plans

Realy very gooood HYIP!!!!!

Today finish short term plans and stay only plan-3-5% Forever.....

I invested 102 dolars there!!!


Realy very fair admin...

He payed everybody without problems for 50 days(short plans for example 250% after 7 days).....I think hitsofgold.com and this hyip are the best now!!!!


Robbo123
 
So,today finish short plans.....

This hyip will have only long term plans-3-5% forever....

Very fair admin....he payed for 50 days short plans without problems,so i belive him....

I invested 102 dolars to 4% forever....

I belive,that this hyip is one of the best hyip now!!!!!
 
I'm in the long term plan too, but with a minimal spend only. Will see how this one turns out.
 
Mmmm...tatau la nak kata sbb baruuuu je sy wdraw dan terus masuk payment. Instant plak tu. Maybe betul la mcm setengah members kata kat other forums, dia byr yg depo kecik2 je, depo besar2 dia tak byr. well....I'll just wait n see n wdraw as long as I could.
 
ade yg byr and ade yg tak...
selective payment nie...
isy..isy..
 
Profitoncapital

12/25/2006

09:15 Payment Received 73443254 Gold +0.005230 3740305 3.25 USD 621.40
 
payment dah stop kat 25/12.2006
 
Back
Top
Log in Register