Problem with my husband.

CG Sponsors

joannebell

Freshie
Reaction score
When we got married, I think I went overboard with anxiety, cause he went from being a caring and successful husband to being unemployed and boring. Now only I work in our family, my husband says that he will not work for a small amount (in his opinion, of course), but isn't it better to earn at least something than sitting on my neck? I want to see the man I have married next to me. I'm sad to catch myself thinking about a divorce, but I don't see any other way out, since I have tried to talk to him about this topic more than once and to motivate at least something. Absolutely all my efforts end in a scandal, sometimes he just doesn't listen to me, looks at me when I swear, and just agree. I feel like a mother of a very moody and incompetent child. Women, where is this fine line of caring for your man that cannot be crossed?

Sponsored Post

stonz

Active+ Member
Platinum Member
Reaction score
pulak da.... ni kes bela biawak hidup la ni.....
my advise, suruh dia tidor luar...

TanyaMar

Freshie
Reaction score
When we got married, I think I went overboard with anxiety, cause he went from being a caring and successful husband to being unemployed and boring. Now only I work in our family, my husband says that he will not work for a small amount (in his opinion, of course), but isn't it better to earn at least something than sitting on my neck? I want to see the man I have married next to me. I'm sad to catch myself thinking about a divorce, but I don't see any other way out, since I have tried to talk to him about this topic more than once and to motivate at least something. Absolutely all my efforts end in a scandal, sometimes he just doesn't listen to me, looks at me when I swear, and just agree. I feel like a mother of a very moody and incompetent child. Women, where is this fine line of caring for your man that cannot be crossed?
Well, I believe that behaving like your child is his choice only. If you did your best to have him comforted and safe and all he did was just taking it for granted, I believe you should make appropriate conclusion out of that. I see no point with staying tougether with such a baby.

Megat Al Fateh

Fun Poster
Reaction score
just leave that guy and take your kids with you

he can visit regularly but not for his custody

only years after, if you think that he'd changed,

then you can consider getting back together again, for your child sake

some men need a harsh lesson to finally understand how to be a good husband :p

TanyaMar

Freshie
Reaction score
just leave that guy and take your kids with you