carimas888
Fun Poster
- Messages
- 988
- Joined
- Jun 3, 2009
- Messages
- 988
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 10
nanti aku bg pasal aku chat ngn support tu bro maidin..klu nk la..x nak x pa..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dpt kot bro maidin..status bro lain ckit..tu payment delayed ckit..bro chat ja ngn jane x pn sara..vicky tu out laa..huhu
Greetings to all prime4x traders here at carigold.com,
I am writing in regards to the recent chaos about the problems that rumored to have happened in prime4x.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE AGAIN, THAT ALL OF THESE ARE ONLY RUMORED AND THERE ARE NOT TRUE IN CERTAIN!
You must experience first hand to live witness how solid and capabilities of this broker really are.
Let me share my experience with you:
I am a new trader in prime4x. I have joined them in February this year and since traded with them daily. I earned good profits with them. I really do! There is no any tricks applied to my account like many other brokers out there. I am very happy to trade here, especially when seeing my profits grow a lot each day.
Soon after 1 month, I was thinking I would like to make my first withdrawal with them so I initiated a withdrawal request.
After knowing the misfortune of one of our trader by the name of Maidin, I cannot neglect at that particular time that, I was worried because this again is my first withdrawal.
So then after wards I waited for my withdrawal. It is indeed taking a total time of about 3 days to get my withdrawal. So I don't see any problem at all in the management of prime4x like what Maidin has stated. In fact, they gave me great support to help me through.
I understand the frustration of not been paid on time or delayed.
So with full confidence I can now tell everyone that I have received my withdrawal in full. I would also like to recommend this broker service to all potential and new traders that will join us. If you are looking for a great place to trade, this is the place no doubt. They will always support me well when I needed help. They also helped me a lot during early stages of my account opening process. I have to agree they are very dedicated and good in servicing their traders.
Bro Maidin, I am sure your withdrawal issue will be handled and solved in due time. I have confidence to say that, I Know it because before this post, I was just like you, waiting and helplessly so to speak but then that was because this is my first withdrawal. You have to agree with me that one tends to get nervous the first time. But not anymore. I have full faith and believe in them from now on.
Last thing that I want to say is:
PRIME4X IS ALL FINE. RUMORED ARE NOT TRUE. BELIEVE IT YOURSELF BY FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE ALL GREAT SERVICES WITH THIS BROKER.
AND WELCOME ALL NEW AND SOON TO JOIN TRADERS. YOU WILL NOT REGRET TO TRADE HERE. WELCOME TO ALL PRIME4X TRADERS! PRIME4X RULES!
dpt kot bro maidin..status bro lain ckit..tu payment delayed ckit..bro chat ja ngn jane x pn sara..vicky tu out laa..huhu

bagus la dah dpt withdrawal..harap bro maiden akan dapat gak...
last chat aku dengan live chat prime broker dalam 7 jam sebelum market close . dia kata dia still takleh process dan bagi alasan mcm mcm . dia kata nak process hari isnin ( waktu market buka ) . aku nak tengok dia process atau tak .
4k usd aku tunggu duit aku masuk ...