BTC USD 83,837.0 Gold USD 4,170.56
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Prime4x - prime4x.com

requested my withdrawal since yesterday morning 7 am until now still not paid. It always takes so long?

amsads
kalau under IB keretalama mudah je nak w/d
contact thru YM seatle 10minit :D:)paid
 
requested my withdrawal since yesterday morning 7 am until now still not paid. It always takes so long?

baru yesterday morning tu bro . aku dari minggu lepas tak dpt dpt lagi sampai harini .

jawapan yg paling buat sakit hati :

Vicky: And there is nothing i can do about it


kita minta duit kita , sakit tak bila discuss , dia boleh jawab camtu .
 
update status withdraw = still belum dpt lagi :mad::mad::mad::mad:
 
minta Ym aku untuk chat dengan support ? kurang faham ...

bro carimas baru 9 post ye . sebelum ni ape nickname yg dipakai ?
 
Greetings to all prime4x traders here at carigold.com,

I am writing in regards to the recent chaos about the problems that rumored to have happened in prime4x.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE AGAIN, THAT ALL OF THESE ARE ONLY RUMORED AND THERE ARE NOT TRUE IN CERTAIN!
You must experience first hand to live witness how solid and capabilities of this broker really are.

Let me share my experience with you:

I am a new trader in prime4x. I have joined them in February this year and since traded with them daily. I earned good profits with them. I really do! There is no any tricks applied to my account like many other brokers out there. I am very happy to trade here, especially when seeing my profits grow a lot each day.

Soon after 1 month, I was thinking I would like to make my first withdrawal with them so I initiated a withdrawal request.

After knowing the misfortune of one of our trader by the name of Maidin, I cannot neglect at that particular time that, I was worried because this again is my first withdrawal.
So then after wards I waited for my withdrawal. It is indeed taking a total time of about 3 days to get my withdrawal. So I don't see any problem at all in the management of prime4x like what Maidin has stated. In fact, they gave me great support to help me through.

I understand the frustration of not been paid on time or delayed.
So with full confidence I can now tell everyone that I have received my withdrawal in full. I would also like to recommend this broker service to all potential and new traders that will join us. If you are looking for a great place to trade, this is the place no doubt. They will always support me well when I needed help. They also helped me a lot during early stages of my account opening process. I have to agree they are very dedicated and good in servicing their traders.

Bro Maidin, I am sure your withdrawal issue will be handled and solved in due time. I have confidence to say that, I Know it because before this post, I was just like you, waiting and helplessly so to speak but then that was because this is my first withdrawal. You have to agree with me that one tends to get nervous the first time. But not anymore. I have full faith and believe in them from now on.

Last thing that I want to say is:

PRIME4X IS ALL FINE. RUMORED ARE NOT TRUE. BELIEVE IT YOURSELF BY FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE ALL GREAT SERVICES WITH THIS BROKER.

AND WELCOME ALL NEW AND SOON TO JOIN TRADERS. YOU WILL NOT REGRET TO TRADE HERE. WELCOME TO ALL PRIME4X TRADERS! PRIME4X RULES!


 
aku harap begitulah . aku tunggu duit withdraw aku dpt ..
 
bro maidin..aku nk ym nk mntak nama n no.akaun..nk chat ngn support..aku jarang post kt carigold..
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13402
USD / JPY
157.477
GBP / USD
1.32146
USD / CHF
0.83400
USD / CAD
1.41899
EUR / JPY
178.698
AUD / USD
0.69853
Back
Top
Log in Register