BTC USD 83,891.9 Gold USD 4,163.14
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Not Paying Please-invest.com - Multiple plan.

ha... ni dia...kan hari buruh.. jadi semua buruh2 PI ni tengah cuti le..:eek: :eek:
 
IMPORTANT UPDATE MAY 2nd

Dear Please Invest members,

As you have likely noticed, the quality of service that I have been providing the last 4 days has been much lower than I typically provide. Usually I reply to e-mails at record speeds, and make payments within 12 hours. However, I have been traveling for the past few days and I did not anticipate that the quality of internet that I would have would be as low as it currently is. I have very limited access and have not been able to perform all of my usual tasks within the usual time frames. Since I am committed to providing the highest quality of service, rather than continuing to provide spotty service, I will avoid trying to provide service at all.

I will be offline until Friday of this week. Any transactions that are made will be completed the day that I return home, which is Friday. In the meantime, I have cancelled all of the withdrawal requests, since most of you have a few lined up and it is just a waste of time to pay each person 3 times. So please wait until Thursday night or Friday morning to re-submit your request.

There will be no payment Wednesday and there may or may not be a payment Thursday. However Friday’s payment will be the combined total of the few days.

Thank you for your patience during this inconvenient time
Please Invest Admin
 
Dear Please Invest members,

As you have likely noticed, the quality of service that I have been providing the last 4 days has been much lower than I typically provide. Usually I reply to e-mails at record speeds, and make payments within 12 hours. However, I have been traveling for the past few days and I did not anticipate that the quality of internet that I would have would be as low as it currently is. I have very limited access and have not been able to perform all of my usual tasks within the usual time frames. Since I am committed to providing the highest quality of service, rather than continuing to provide spotty service, I will avoid trying to provide service at all.

I will be offline until Friday of this week. Any transactions that are made will be completed the day that I return home, which is Friday. In the meantime, I have cancelled all of the withdrawal requests, since most of you have a few lined up and it is just a waste of time to pay each person 3 times. So please wait until Thursday night or Friday morning to re-submit your request.

There will be no payment Wednesday and there may or may not be a payment Thursday. However Friday’s payment will be the combined total of the few days.

Thank you for your patience during this inconvenient time
Please Invest Admin

Wa cakap lu..Admin balik kampung....:D
 
haya.... u orang jan marah lah Please-invest admin tu.
Dia bagus! Aku ada YM dia juga. Bagus orangnya.

Orang pun nak cutilah. Cuba pikir.... u kaya2 n tak
jalan2 mana2. Mana Syok.

Mungkin dia ada kenduri Kawin. Macam kawan i Zuhan.
Siapa tau. :D
 
Back
Top
Log in Register