Pipsmaker
Freshie
- Messages
- 9
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2006
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 3
www.pipsmaker.com - The Reliable HYIP payout 125% in 7 days
Hi All,
Nice joining this forum...
Anyway I local people actually just coming back from UK.
So I just wanted to share my experience in investing in forex. Then I comeout with an idea to launch my web forex dgn members kat KL.
Diorang ni kaki forex.
This forex actually was coordinated together with my friends with UK. Best frends actually, so nak prove dgn mat saleh la ni yg org malaysia boleh main forex. Haha... Just nak share experience dgn org2 malaysia. Lets share experience together lah k. I pun x berape sure market kat malaysia ni. So kalo ade mase free tu tolong2 la promote my forex web ni. Anyway below are the details plan:
125% in 7 days
155% in 14 days
190% in 21 days
Referral commission from 5% up to 12.5%.
Further detail klik : www.pipsmaker.com
Any further question please sent it here.
-PM Admin-

Hi All,
Nice joining this forum...
Anyway I local people actually just coming back from UK.
So I just wanted to share my experience in investing in forex. Then I comeout with an idea to launch my web forex dgn members kat KL.
Diorang ni kaki forex.
This forex actually was coordinated together with my friends with UK. Best frends actually, so nak prove dgn mat saleh la ni yg org malaysia boleh main forex. Haha... Just nak share experience dgn org2 malaysia. Lets share experience together lah k. I pun x berape sure market kat malaysia ni. So kalo ade mase free tu tolong2 la promote my forex web ni. Anyway below are the details plan:
125% in 7 days
155% in 14 days
190% in 21 days
Referral commission from 5% up to 12.5%.
Further detail klik : www.pipsmaker.com
Any further question please sent it here.
-PM Admin-
