BTC USD 83,703.5 Gold USD 4,216.17
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Pipleader The Best EA in Robot contest

kena ada setting dia bro...aku dah try sampai muak...seting x de kantui!!!...ekelwakela
 
Hi,

Could someone please tell me what time frame this EA should be run on?

Thank You
 
bro.. why not share the EA 1st.. so we could find out the answer :D

I was refuring to the EA posted in post #7 It is pipleaderusdjpy. I assumed it was the one that was being refered to in the first post. Sorry for any confusion, I have a hard time for I do not speak your language.

Sam
 

Best Setting: Pairs that you can trade on: EUR/USD, GBP/USD
Best pair to trade: EUR/USD Best timeframe: H1 (1 hour)
Other good timeframe to trade: H4, Daily Besides, you don’t need to change any setting for the EA.
It has been optimized to trade. So the best setting is EUR/USD on H1chart.

aku tak penah test..ppandai la korang ehh..
:)cgrock

pop
 

Latest Posts

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13886
USD / JPY
157.803
GBP / USD
1.32438
USD / CHF
0.82962
USD / CAD
1.41566
EUR / JPY
179.643
AUD / USD
0.70187
Back
Top
Log in Register