Phoenixsurf has taken all the necessary precautions to make sure that we are 100 percent legal.
Guys, I know some have worries about this and about that, but ya know? I'm going all out. Why? Because I know Phoenixsurf is legal. The entire web can rant and rave and get jealous about Phoenixsurf, try and bring doubt and fear, but you know what? It's their loss. Our business model is secure and SOLID! We have the attorneys already on retainer. They are ready, at the drop of a pin, defend NME / PS until the death.
You can let all the gossip and rumors effect your ability to make money, but I'm going onward and upward without fear.
For those that have been on conference calls, and have been here for a long time; they know some of the business model already. They KNOW that there are other income streams that are working this business. They KNOW that we are not relying upon NEW members advertising purchases to pay OLD member advertising purchases. This makes Phoenixsurf SOLID!
I'm telling you, with the new programs and buinesses that NMEGlobal.com are going to launch, Phoenixsurf will be undefeatable. Remember in the beginning we said that we were going to take the autosurf into history? Well, it's going to happen, with or without your doubts and fears, but would be much appreciated with your support and prayers!
__________________
Stay Blessed!
________________
David Clark
PhoenixSurf.Com
Forum Moderator