BTC USD 83,526.0 Gold USD 4,151.65
Time now: Jun 1, 12:00 AM

Personal Development [Video & etc]

Sajak Habit in english version:)


I am your constant companion,
I am your greatest helper or your heaviest burden.
I will push you onward or drag you down to failure.
I am at your command.
Half of the tasks that you do you might just as well
Turn over to me and I will do them quickly and correctly.
I am easily managed; you must merely be firm with me.
Show me exactly how you want something done.
After a few lessons, I will do it automatically.
I am the servant of all great people
And the regret of all failures as well.
Those who are great, I have made great.
Those who are failures, I have made failures.
I am not a machine but I will work with all its precision
Plus the intelligence of a person.
Now you may run me for profit or you may run me for ruin.
It makes no difference to me.
Take me, train me, be firm with me and
I will lay the world at your feet.
Be easy with me and I will destroy you.
I am called Habit!
 
Here's a great addition to your pre & post-trading routines

Promise Yourself:

  • To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

  • To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.

  • To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

  • To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

  • To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.

  • To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

  • To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

  • To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

  • To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

  • To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

  • To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds.

  • To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.
 

Live Forex Chart

Currency
Rates
EUR / USD
1.13318
USD / JPY
157.329
GBP / USD
1.32629
USD / CHF
0.83543
USD / CAD
1.42290
EUR / JPY
178.282
AUD / USD
0.69490
Back
Top
Log in Register